CS:- Chuckle Store

As with all past inadvertent blooper post threads, the introductory post must be the classic contribution from our cheerful fishy lady, circa 2002:-

1stdolphinlady

"no expert here but is it possible to buy chicken & screw it to the posts of your fence a couple of feet off the ground then run it down into the ground a few inches & along the ground 1-2 feet.pile the dirt on top of it."

Still eye-watering Kylie.
Message 1 of 1,648
Latest reply
1,647 REPLIES 1,647

..... i have been here for a reasonable length of time,quite some time before I actually posted.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 821 of 1,648
Latest reply

LOL guys this stree is so bad for you.

Google it :^O
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 822 of 1,648
Latest reply

Imposters lip sinking...looks familiar..lol

In relation to a video clip...no the singer wasn't sad:^O
Message 823 of 1,648
Latest reply

..... i have been here for a reasonable length of time,quite some time before I actually posted.

Ummm search FAIL!
Message 824 of 1,648
Latest reply

Imposters lip sinking...looks familiar..lol

In relation to a video clip...no the singer wasn't sad:^O

Yeah....but they were actually sinking with their rendition..lol
Message 825 of 1,648
Latest reply

Yes that is a reasonable lenght of time
:^O :^O :^O :^O :^O
Message 826 of 1,648
Latest reply

And? Research skills, general board knowledge, still a FAIL
Message 827 of 1,648
Latest reply

By not maintaining accuracy in the detail, you cloud those claims.

If the issue is valid, there should be no need to misrepresent anything - which is what appeared to be the case in the post I cited.
Message 828 of 1,648
Latest reply

Say what?
Message 829 of 1,648
Latest reply

All other previous posts of comments in this thread - including the one you quoted - were made without any reference to the original author.

By posting the quoted entry as you did - ie without removing the ID - it appeared to be that the statement was made by poddster, which is not the case.

Without any mention of the original author, there was no indication as to who that person was, but to have queried it as you did simply highlighted who might have a vested interest in challenging it.

In short, you pointed the finger at yourself, while giving the impression that another member made the statement that you made.
Message 830 of 1,648
Latest reply