Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Photobucket

Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Devils DownUnder Signature Tag request thread.

Feel free to pop in and request as many tags as you would like from the devils.

To help us make your tag, please tell us the name you would like on it, any themes/pictures you like, hobbies, colours etc. The more information we have, the more tags we can make.
Photobucket

BAD FORM EBAY ..... BAD FORM!
Message 1 of 8,313
Latest reply
8,312 REPLIES 8,312

Re: Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

ilse72
Community Member
Hi everyone! Just poppiing in to ask that you put me on a temporary hiatus. With the family drama, summer, events and a possible surgery in my near future, I just need to take some time. I know Donna has asked me not to as she would request and deliver tags for me but it makes me feel guilty. Please don't end my membership as I hope to return in the fall. It is just that something has to give right now so I must take a break from the tag sites. I hope you all have an amazing summer. Thank you all for the tags you have blessed me with.

Donna, hun, you know how I feel and I can't thank you enough for all you have done and are doing for me but to have to continue doing this is just asking too much of our friendship and I can't do it. Thanks for everything! Hugs!
Message 5461 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi Ilseโ™ฅ So sorry to hear rl is overwhelming for you.
Hope you are well and I'm going to miss you on the forums xxxx
I can help donna collect tags on your behalf if she needs me too so no dramas there at all ๐Ÿ™‚

It's starting to get very chilly so going to bath the kiddies before dinner tonight so I"m off to do that now.
Photobucket
Message 5462 of 8,313
Latest reply

evening all โ™ฅ

well another done and dusted ๐Ÿ˜›

now the weekend beckons .... thank goodness ....

most of the kids have colds and some have bronchitis .... and they cough in ya face and spread their germs everywhere .... I have a nasty cold also .... dont need bronchitis as well ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

**waving to ilse, donna & le-anne** โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

Photobucket
Photobucket

Message 5463 of 8,313
Latest reply

nightly bump .....

nite ....

Photobucket
Photobucket

Message 5464 of 8,313
Latest reply

Photobucket

morning all โ™ฅ
Photobucket

Message 5465 of 8,313
Latest reply

nite all โ™ฅ

wont be back until late afternoon ....

they are turning the power off in our area to make repairs to the equipment or some such nonsense ... so will be without power from 8am till 4pm according to the notice I had in my letterbox ๐Ÿ˜ž

Photobucket
Photobucket

Message 5466 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

Peelaโ™ฅ hope you are feeling better xxx
Grrrrrrrrr to power being out and on a sunday too ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I've had a full on weekend so far went to a 40th without the kiddies last night Had a blast but no that is going to bite me on my bum as I have a kiddies party this arvo and my kids have their batteries fully charged too.

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far xxx
Photobucket
Message 5467 of 8,313
Latest reply

LOL .... le-anne .... it always bites when you gotta go somewhere else ....and dont have time to recouperate LOL

still got this ruddy cold .... and the bluddy power was off for an extra hour .... X-( ...... was off from 8am -5pm ..... not happy Jan !!!

mighty hard to even read when its overcast outside and cold .... sat by a window with my back to it so the light came over my shoulder and tried to read ..... couldnt open the fridge for fear of losing everything in it ..... so havent had a lot to sustain me today .... just the obligatory cereal early ..... then pinched some of missys chips (half a packet left- well there was :-p)

off to have a shower ....as its electronically ignited ....its gas but without the power no hot water .... :_|

so cant wait .... BBL

Photobucket
Photobucket

Message 5468 of 8,313
Latest reply

nightly bump ....

time for some more nasty medicine and bed .... I think I will knock back work if it calls tomorrow ....and try and get rid of this nasty bug ...

nite ...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Message 5469 of 8,313
Latest reply

Photobucket

well no one been in since last nite .... for a change .....?:|

Im home due to being not well ..... but back to work tomorrow .... for a friend .... ...
Photobucket

Message 5470 of 8,313
Latest reply