Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Photobucket

Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Devils DownUnder Signature Tag request thread.

Feel free to pop in and request as many tags as you would like from the devils.

To help us make your tag, please tell us the name you would like on it, any themes/pictures you like, hobbies, colours etc. The more information we have, the more tags we can make.
Photobucket

BAD FORM EBAY ..... BAD FORM!
Message 1 of 8,313
Latest reply
8,312 REPLIES 8,312

Re: Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Good morning everybody xxx

Zuffy I hear you about work I"m about to do crazy shifts till after easter too 😞 Just think of the extra$$$$ 🙂

Congrats on your daughter becoming engaged!!! The ring sounds stunning!!!

Happy Monday everyone xxx

Photobucket
Message 8211 of 8,313
Latest reply

Some exciting news of my own well exciting to me 🙂 I started on the michele bridges 12wbt and since I've done done preseason to date I"ve lost 15 kgs yipee!!!! got a truckload still to move but I"m so pleased with the results so far 😉

Photobucket
Message 8212 of 8,313
Latest reply

Well it's been an exciting few days for Shannon! She had her birthday. She got engaged. Her blood work came back and things are improving. She got the job! He future MIL bought her a very pretty Vera Bradley purse. Wow! It's about time things started looking up for that kid!!! They are thinking of next July 26th or Aug 2nd for potential dates (2014). They want to have enough time to plan and not be so stressed about it. It's already falling into place. The wedding party has all accepted. The venue is chosen. Now for the detailed details......haha. It's an exciting time. I have lots of ideas of course lol. I will post a photo of the ring soon.

Good to see you back Le-Anne and Zuffy!!!

*waving to ever faithfuls Donna and Peela* xo

Photobucket
Message 8213 of 8,313
Latest reply

zuffy44
Community Member

my daughter's ring

Message 8214 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hello!

So sorry I haven't been in here in awhile.  My back is all better but I came down with vertigo...ugh!  It happened on March 10th.  I happened to wake up when I was rolling over in bed and the room started spinning very fast.  I just held my head against the mattress and closed my eyes.  It stopped within a few seconds.  When I did get out of bed, as long as I didn't tilt my head or bend over I was fine.  I went to a clinic 2 days later and was diagnosed with vertigo.  He said it would go away within 7 - 10 days.  Today is day 10 and I think it's pretty much gone.  We had plans to go with several friends to Laughlin, Nevada to go gambling and attend the Reba concert.  I did have a couple of incidents with the vertigo but I was able to enjoy myself.  We were gone from last Friday until this past Monday.  The first night there, I hit a royal flush playing a nickel machine and won $200.  I ended up playing on their money the entire trip.  🙂

Peela, hope you have a good week at work.  I'm a bit frustrated with PB changing things up.  There's one folder of mine that just won't open and there's 8 tags sitting in it.  I've sent PB a message and I hope they eventually respond back.

Rosie, wow....that's super about all the good things happening to Shannon.  It's long overdue for her.  What an exciting time for you and her in planning her wedding.  Hope you're doing well.

Zuffy, what a gorgeous engagement ring your daughter received.  Have they selected a date yet?  You've really been working a lot of extra hours.  Hope you get some time off.

Le-Anne, congrats on the weight loss!!  It's hard work but well worth it in the end.  Hope you get some time off...those long hours will burn you out.

Hope you ladies have a good week!

Photobucket
Message 8215 of 8,313
Latest reply

afternoon ladies .... 🙂

zuffy congratulations to your daughter and her ring is lovely .... very elegant ....

I know the feeling of working long hours .... lets hope your pay reflects the time you spent working 😉

rosie .... yes planning a wedding will be awesome .... glad all things are falling into place for shannon ... and as Ive seen her ring on FB ... I can say its also lovely and very elegant too ... all these rings the girls are getting are  just great .... they have fabulous taste in their choices 😉

donna .... how awful for you hope you dont get that again ... would have been difficult to do stuff if you couldnt bend over or such .... but woohoo go you on the $200 win ... always good to play with their money 😉

le-anne .... congrats on the weight loss ... well done ... and you are also working long hours ... never gets any easier does it ?

we seem to be having a tough time at work also ... lots of people going down with a nasty gastro bug this week .... so many staff off ..... Ive been on earlies this week .... well mon, tues, wed .... then on thurs I opened at 6am ..... the closed at 6.30pm .... no staff to cover the whole day .... I did get to go home for 2hrs in the middle .... but still a long day when I get up at 4.30am .... then do a quick shop after work (no food in the house so a necessity) ... before getting home and finally sitting down .... 😐

then last night I had to do a late shift due to logistics with staff .... and would you believe it ... a parent forgot their child 😮 ...... 6-30pm came and went and still the child was there with us ...... rang mum on mobile at 6-35pm ... left message ... but no reply ..... finally rang home number at 6-45pm ... got pop ... who was not happy child was still there .... said he would come down ASAP .... told him to bring his wallet .... as after 6-30pm we dont get paid so charge a late fee ..... $1 per child....per minute ... per staff ....  he turned up at 6-50pm ... so that was $40 ..... which he gladly paid and said his daughter & childs dad (who was supposed to pick up child) would be paying him back the amount..... so we didnt get out of there until 7pm .... and the other girls plans to go out took a battering .... but she did have an extra $20 in her wallet .... not really a compensation though ... cos we dont get that time back ... grrrrr .... bluddy parents know we cant just go home until they pick up their kids ... cos its the law !!! .....some turn up earlier and sit in the carpark until just before 6-30pm ... obviously because they think they pay until 6-30pm ... so their kids can stay there until then ... they dont realise after they go ...that then we have to lock up ... cant do it earlier due to fire restrictions ... we need to be able to exit the building without any trouble if a fire breaks out ... X-( 

ok vent over .... just annoys me how inconsiderate some parents are ....

off to have some lunch .... BBL

Photobucket

Message 8216 of 8,313
Latest reply

well another weekend over and done ..... but just around the corner is another one ..... and its a long one due to the easter break .,...... so a 4 day week .... followed by a 4 day weekend ... followed by another 4 day week ....  woohoo ....

have a great week all ....

Photobucket

Message 8217 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi everyone 🙂

I had to work today (last minute emergency) so feeling it tonight zzzzzzzz bring on good friday so I can have a day off running around with family instead of customers 😉

Zuffy your daughter's ring is stunning!!!

Rosie huge congrats to shannon!!! Fun and exciting times planning ahead I love weddings!!!!

Donna so sorry to hear you got vertigo but yay to being able to enjoy your trip and win from the cas 😉

Peela I get people like that in retail they se me pole in hand ready to close the doors they zoom in under the rollers then proceeed to walk very slowly checking every item out grrrrrr LIVES PEOPLE we all have them. Hope this weeks shifts are kind to you just think looooong weekend is coming with our mate the easter bunny 🙂

Photobucket
Message 8218 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi everyone!

Zuffy...congrats to your daughter. That ring in gorgeous!

Donna: I am glad your back is feeling better. Vertigo is no fun. I had that happen to me once. Such a strange feeling. I hope yours is totally gone now.

Le-Anne: You go girl! Congrats on your weight loss. Awesome job!

Peela: Sounds like you've been keeping yourself quite busy as well.

Shannon and I are having so much fun getting ideas for the wedding from Pinterest. We have a secret board on there for just she and I and we are pinning ideas like crazy. She comes home this weekend so she can go sign her employment papers in Monday. Then she will go back to Bangor for the week and then come back and start her new job on the 8th. James and Huntley will come to live with us in May when he graduates. Should be exciting times with a full house. LOL. Glad James plans to take Huntley to work with him every day. It will give him a chance to get rid of all that puppy energy so he might be a better behaved dog in the evening haha.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. XO

Here's what Shannon's ring looks like

Photobucket
Message 8219 of 8,313
Latest reply

photo beehivewave.gif

Message 8220 of 8,313
Latest reply