Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Photobucket

Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Devils DownUnder Signature Tag request thread.

Feel free to pop in and request as many tags as you would like from the devils.

To help us make your tag, please tell us the name you would like on it, any themes/pictures you like, hobbies, colours etc. The more information we have, the more tags we can make.
Photobucket

BAD FORM EBAY ..... BAD FORM!
Message 1 of 8,313
Latest reply
8,312 REPLIES 8,312

Re: Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

evening all ....

another busy week .... although had today off woohoo ..... go Good Friday .... 😉

just about to cook our fish for dinner .... got some delicious looking gummy shark .... cant wait to eat it once its cooked ... having it with some wedges ..... mmmmmm

went to the movies today ... saw the bruce willis movie - A Good Day to Die Hard .... really good and bruce never fails to deliver .... gotta love him and his cheeky little smirk ... LOL ... and the actor who plays the son is an australian guy .... graduated from WADA  in Western Australia where hugh jackman went .... does a great job also ...

well off to cook my dinner ... have a lovely good friday all ...

Photobucket

Message 8221 of 8,313
Latest reply

Happy Easter Everyone

photo wavepinkbear.gif

Message 8222 of 8,313
Latest reply

same to you petal 🙂

Photobucket

Message 8223 of 8,313
Latest reply

Photobucket

hello Peela,may i ask if your useing Photshop the reason is over here theres a thread with links to them

it,s a lagal link with all there stuff Free with codes and it all works i got it

if you like i can message you with info or if anyone esle wants it

Message 8224 of 8,313
Latest reply

hi petal, I just copy the link in my photobucket account and post the piccie like that ... but maybe some of the ladies who visit here might like a link as they sometimes make tags and it may be useful for them.

you could message it to me in ebay .... then its not on here (per se) ....but I can pass it on if anyone wants them .... thankyou  🙂

hope youre having a nice easter ...

Photobucket

Message 8225 of 8,313
Latest reply

Photobucket

ok Peela i,ll go find it and send you message where to find it .it,s a cold Easter here not very nice at all

photo spray.gif

Message 8226 of 8,313
Latest reply

thanks petal ... will look out for it ... 😉

oooh rug up and keep warm .... hope the easter bunny was generous to you 😉

gonna be in the 30s this week in my neck of the woods .... not really cool like autumn is supposed to be ... but then mother nature is all shook up and sending out bizarro weather 😮

have a great week .... off to bed for me ... on earlies all week ... so up at 4-30am .... 😉

Photobucket

Message 8227 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a nice Easter and weekend. It was beautiful here for the past week. Lots of sun and temps in the 50's (f). Then today Mother Nature said: so you thought spring was finally here did ya? HA! April Fool's and it snowed! UGH. Well, hopefully it got it out of it's system now and spring will finally get here.

Shannon came home yesterday with a car full of stuff. She had to go sign her employment papers today and then she went back to Orono for the week. She starts her job Monday. She's pretty excited. She'll be making more per hour than she thought so she's very happy about that!

Not much else to report. Chack back in with you all later! xo

Photobucket
Message 8228 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hello!!

Peela, hope you're doing well.  Enjoy your early week but not so good about the early start time. 

Zuffy, hope you're doing well.

Rosie, we're having some super nice temps this week.  It's been in the 70's and a nice cool breeze.  We've been sleeping with the windows open.

I hope all of you had a lovely Easter.

Photobucket
Message 8229 of 8,313
Latest reply

hello all .... been trying (unsuccessfully) all afternoon and tonite to get this to load ... and pb is not loading either .... grrrrr X-( 

stupid bluddy things .....

well its autumn here .... but our temps have been in the mid 30s C all week and going to continue into next week .... with maybe a chance of a thunderstorm on this coming thurs & fri ... but still with the temp in the low 30s ..... whats up with that ??? we didnt get spring .... we had maybe 2 days of mild weather before the heat stepped in .... and its been hammering us since then (september) ...... getting over it to be honest ... lets hope we get a bit of mild weather ....we could use it !!

will attempt to put a piccie in here ... but dont like my chances ... **sigh**

have a great week if I cant get back in tomorrow .... Im on lates this week ... other than monday ... when Im doing another early .... due to there being a staff meeting ... and the other girl doesnt want to finish at 3pm ... go home and have to come back at 6.30pm for the meeting ... its easier if she is there already (doing the late shift) ,,,, and Ill go home at 3pm ... as I dont have to attend staff meetings 😉

nite all

Photobucket

Message 8230 of 8,313
Latest reply