Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Photobucket

Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Devils DownUnder Signature Tag request thread.

Feel free to pop in and request as many tags as you would like from the devils.

To help us make your tag, please tell us the name you would like on it, any themes/pictures you like, hobbies, colours etc. The more information we have, the more tags we can make.
Photobucket

BAD FORM EBAY ..... BAD FORM!
Message 1 of 8,313
Latest reply
8,312 REPLIES 8,312

Re: Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

**rolls eyes** ..... well apparently pb decided to work ..... after I left to go to bed ..... so you got 2 tags for the price of one .... geez!

Im posting now as I can actually get in .... so have a great week .... nite all

Photobucket

Message 8231 of 8,313
Latest reply

HI everyone ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope all you beautiful ladies had a wonderful easter break xxx

I've been working like a demon the last few weeks but now at the end of it yee haaa!!! Finished stocktake yeasterday so back to my normal lil shift so I can get my real life back on track and get my head back in the family and kiddy zone. I feel so out of the loop but slowly calming down it's amazing how stress makes you feel like you are going insane!!!!

Can't believe it's tuesday already the days are zooming way too fast but I say that about weeks months years I must be getting old I feel it!!

Take care everyone xxxxx

Photobucket
Message 8232 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi All!

Gosh, I can't believe how fast the days go by!

Went to Bangor last weekend because Chris had a seminar to go to and Shannon and I went shopping to do some wedding price checks. It was fun. We met up with some friends that live there Friday night and went to eat. We stayed in a nice hotel Friday night. For some reason, and I never do this....it's usually Chris that does this sort of thing...but I was dreaming that I got kidnapped and was held hostage. They had tied my hands behind me and I was standing on this platform. I could see someone walking towards me carrying a metal tray with a bunch of needles filled with who knows what and when they got close I kicked out to kick the tray away and I actually kicked Chris. I woke up right then but he did not say anything or even move. I thought maybe he hadn't noticed. Then at breakfast he said: why did you kick me last night? I wasn't asleep so I knew I wasn't snoring. I said I thought he hadn't noticed because he didn't make a sound and he said he was in shock and wondered what he'd done wrong! LOL! We were laughing pretty hard about it and people kept looking at us wondering what was in our coffee! haha.

Shannon started her job on Monday. i think she will like it pretty well. She likes the people she works with so far.

Photobucket
Message 8233 of 8,313
Latest reply

hello ..... tried all last weekend to get in here .... obviously to no avail .... couldnt even get into ebay proper .... luckily for me I dont sell stuff .... or I would have been in trouble big time ... not being able to check on items .... ๐Ÿ˜ž

but in now ....and would you believe its nearly 1am .... sheesh ....

been on early shift for a week & half ... so looking forward to sleeping in past 4-30am ... ๐Ÿ˜‰

hope everyone is well .... will head to bed now ... heres hoping I can get back in tomorrow ... nite

Photobucket

Message 8234 of 8,313
Latest reply

well goodness me .... Im still able to get in here .... makes a nice change .... ๐Ÿ˜›

but as I will be going out soon ... Im pretty sure my computer wont be so nice and let me reload this once I get back ....

I dont leave myself signed in just in case someone gets access to my puta .... dont want them wracking up purchases I dont want nor can pay for ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

so I turn off the puta when I leave the house .... so will say ... have a great weekend .. will attempt to post again next weekend .... โ™ฅ

Photobucket

Message 8235 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi All!

Hope everyone is doing ok! We are finally getting some better weather. Most of our snow has now melted. Yeah!!! It's about time. Working pretty much 6 days a week is cramping my style for sure! I did however find a little time to make a new tag for everyone:

Vintage Love

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/rosie26y/Dragonfly%20requested/Amyvintagelove.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/rosie26y/Dragonfly%20requested/Donnavintagelove.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/rosie26y/Dragonfly%20requested/Leannevintagelove.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/rosie26y/Dragonfly%20requested/Peelavintagelove.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/rosie26y/Dragonfly%20requested/Wendyvintagelove.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/rosie26y/Dragonfly%20requested/Zuffyvintagelove.jpg

Let me know if I forgot anyone or if you want extras ๐Ÿ™‚

Photobucket
Message 8236 of 8,313
Latest reply

Good Morning!!

Sorry I haven't been in here in awhile.  It's been a crazy few weeks with lower back pain and then we headed out in our rv along with a bunch of friends to go camping.  We had a total of 8 rv's, a pontoon boat, and a bass boat.  Most of our friends had been to this state park but we hadn't.  It's out in the desert and the nearest town is 40 miles away.  I was rather surprised by how large of a lake that's there.  We had a great time but it's always nice to get back home.  We were home less than a week and then where we live, they sponsor a carport sale twice a year and anyone can participate; just set the stuff out in your own driveway.  I set a few things out and made $85...not a lot but I'm happy.  Didn't have to haul it back into the house.

Peela, hope work is going well for you.  Sorry you're having trouble now and then getting access in here.  I'm still having some issues with PB since they messed with stuff a month or so ago.

Le-Anne, I hope things have slowed down for you at work.  We're getting a craft store here soon.  I've never been to a Hobby Lobby but I've heard good things about it.  I'm thinking about applying with the company but I'm not totally sure yet.  I've worked in retail a few years ago and I know what it's like working with the general public. 

Rosie, my hubby has strange dreams and sometimes will end up kicking me.  Unlike Chris, it always wakes me up and I usually kick back or say something back to him. ๐Ÿ™‚   Hope you're getting some "me" time since you're working 6 days a week.  Our weather has been absolutely wonderful.  *Knock on wood* we haven't had any really hot temps yet.  It's been in the 70's and 80's.  Thank you so much for my awesome tag!!  I love and appreciate it.โ™ฅ

*Waving to Zuffy and Wendy*

Photobucket
Message 8237 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi Everyone!

Hope all is well with you all.

Donna: I hope your back is feeling better. $85 is $85 I say. I am undecided whether I am having a garage sale this year. So much work!

Chris and I have decided to refinance out home for a lower interest rate and get a few thousand extra to get a new roof put on and rebuild our front porch. We talked to the bank and we can lower our interest rate from 6.8% to 2.4 and get the extra $ and lower our monthly payment by at least $50. So not too bad ๐Ÿ™‚

Things are going great here. Shannon is liking her job so far. Wedding plans are still going good. We are having fun with it. James will be coming in a few weeks. He graduates on the May 10th so it will be that weekend. Will be a very busy house for quite a while. Yikes!

Photobucket
Message 8238 of 8,313
Latest reply

evening ladies .... โ™ฅ

thankyou rosie for the lovely tag .... ๐Ÿ™‚

glad to hear all is going  well for shannon with her job & wedding plans ...

wow sounds like a bargain to me .... you get a great discount rate, extra money to replace the roof & renovate and a decrease in your monthly payments .... good all the way around I reckon ... well done !!

donna .... I agree with rosie $85 is nothing to sneeze at .... and you got rid of some stuff you didnt need in the first place ๐Ÿ˜‰

hope you back is a bit better for you .... its a nightmare when you have such terrible pain .. โ™ฅ

still having problems with this loading .... and now I have a news program just going off in the background at odd times .... the other night at 1.55am it started new reading .... none of my windows has anything to relate to it .... then last nite at about 8pm it did it again ... so I closed all my windows and there was nothing open and it still was going off .... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

so have no clue whats going on .... may have to take it to my puta guy to have a look ... maybe that is why it wont load things ... and keeps going off its a hidden program that has a life of its own ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

have a great week if I dont get back .... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Photobucket

Message 8239 of 8,313
Latest reply

OMG OMG I am just so darn shocked that I can see a box where I can actually post!!!!!

It is now almost 11pm here in the UK, and I am about to go to bed, but after trying day after to post, finally I can.

So please be aware that I do check in every day, can read the postings, but have not been able to reply.

Love love love to you all,

taggies have been collected up to here,

engagements, jobs and puter worries noted, garage sales and refinances all noted, and well done to Donna and Rosie.

I honestly seem not to have been able to post for forever!!!!

HATE the new ebay with a vengeance that I can't describe. Can't understand why I can never post, but finally am able to do something to let you know I am alive and kicking, and miss you all tremendously.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message 8240 of 8,313
Latest reply