Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Photobucket

Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Devils DownUnder Signature Tag request thread.

Feel free to pop in and request as many tags as you would like from the devils.

To help us make your tag, please tell us the name you would like on it, any themes/pictures you like, hobbies, colours etc. The more information we have, the more tags we can make.
Photobucket

BAD FORM EBAY ..... BAD FORM!
Message 1 of 8,313
Latest reply
8,312 REPLIES 8,312

Re: Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

here is a piccie of my missy after her first bout ..... shes in the gold helmet with 2782 on her arm .... :

1stbout

Photobucket

Message 8251 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi Everyone!

Seems like we are all busy, busy, busy!!!

Donna: The bears on my vacation were pretty awesome! Added a bit of excitement to the vacation! LOL. My jobs are keeping me very busy! 

Shannon had her Incisional Hernia repair surgery on Friday. She had to be at the hospital by 5:30 so we went to Bangor Thursday evening since it's a 2 1/2 hour drive. When he opened her up he found 2 holes where her intestines were poking through. No wonder her belly was bulging out so much. She will be recovering for the next 6 weeks at least. We go back to Bangor on Thursday for him to check the incision and have the drain he left in removed. She should be good to go back to work after that. She's pretty sore but that will ease up in a few more days. She has to be very careful for the next 6 weeks: no lifting more than 20 pounds, no straining and just easy activity. He wants to make sure the mesh has ample time to adhere to her insides as her tissue is very weak and thin inside her abdomen. Don't want to have to repeat the surgery that's for sure.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We are finally getting some good summer weather here now. Love it!!!

Photobucket
Message 8252 of 8,313
Latest reply

😮

Im backkkkk .... cant believe Im in here again .... **looks around** ..... making sure they dont chuck me out before I post LOL

ouch rosie .... sounds painfull .... fingers crossed she heals up quickly and is well now 🙂

donna ... hope youre well ... 🙂

missy's team lost last weekend ... sadly ... by about 40points .... now they are one apiece so the grandfinal ... 24/7/13 should be interesting .... shes excited LOL ....

its been freezing lately ... temperature drops so quickly in the afternoon cant get enough clothes on to keep warm LOL ... not used to it over here ... and missy has had ice on her car windscreen a  couple of times this week ... 😮

well off to get some dinner ready ... hve a great week ... 🙂

flowergirl

Photobucket

Message 8253 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I finally got one off. Hardly knew what to do! LOL

Shannon is doing well from her hernia repair surgery. We went to the surgeon on Thursday and she had her drain removed. She is not in much discomfort. She has been able to go back to work. She is very pleased that her belly is back to its flat self!

I will talk to you all again soon! xo

Photobucket
Message 8254 of 8,313
Latest reply

hello all .....

rosie glad to hear shannon is doing well after her surgery ..... 🙂

donna hope youre well ... 🙂

been busy working .... on late shift for 3 weeks now.... so over it ... this getting home at 7-30ish is not good ... but the time I have a shower and sit for a relax its 9pm ... and I havent even had any dinner .... 😮 ......

mum has finally decided she wants to definitely go away next year .... asked me last night if I had booked our trip yet LOL ....

have a great week ...

arvo

Photobucket

Message 8255 of 8,313
Latest reply

Surprise, I'm back!!  LOL

Ugh, I really hate this latest design change ebay has enforced on us.   I'll never understand why they just can't leave things alone...jerks!

Rosie, it's great to hear that Shannon is doing much better since her surgery.  I hope everything heals properly.

Peela, that's a great picture of your daughter.  Sounds like you've been quite busy.

I'm doing very well; just busy here at home.  Well we did hire someone not long after I had last posted.  I've seen his work here locally and he does a great job.  Had I known that he has hired a young guy to assist him, I never would have hired them.  Ugh!  I am sooo ticked off with the **bleep** job they did....I could spit nails.  We questioned him on several things and everything looked great to him.  At that point, I just wanted them out of my sight.  We also paid them to stain the entire deck and the new framing they put up so they could enclose the back deck.  Ohhh they stained but such a **bleep**py job that I'm doing a 1st coat (in some areas) and a 2nd coat on the entire thing.  The framing they did when they installed 2 screen doors is just pitiful that I'm going to have to hire someone else to tear it apart and redo it properly. 

I hope you ladies are doing well and I'll try and stop in more often. 

Photobucket
Message 8256 of 8,313
Latest reply

evening ....

oooh donna .... not good ..... I dont understand why they cant do a proper job when you hire them .... I hope they didnt cost you too much money ... seeing as youre virtually doing it yourself now anyway .... grrrr !!!

you will have to post piccies either here or on fb so we can see the finished work ....

well mum is getting a bit antsy about the holiday .... asks me every night if I have booked it or not LOL .... so will probably do so either tomorrow or monday .... been watching the prices of hotel rooms for over a month ... they vary by about $2 - $4 daily,,,, but the airfares have stayed the same over the entire period of time .... so I doubt its gonna change anytime soon ... 

dunno why the above print is darker .... Ive tried to change it ...but its not bold and I have no clue what else it is .... LOL

have a great week .... Smiley Happy

purpfunk

Photobucket

Message 8257 of 8,313
Latest reply

oooh it changed once it posted ..... how bizarre !!!

Photobucket

Message 8258 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi Gals!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Turned out to be a very nice one here. Chris has been on a week's kayak trip with his sister and family and some friends of theirs. He was playing guide because he's done the river they went on many times. He got home yesterday...a week is a loooong time.

Donna: I hope you get your house issues all straightened out. So hard to find good people to do good work. Chris just put in a new window in our kitchen. He's also replaced most of our basement windows. I am glad he can do that sort of thing himself because hiring people would be so expansive. We are getting pros to reshingle our roof. If it wasn't so high and steep, Chris would do that himself too. But he figured he would be better off letting people who have all the right equipment do it.

Peela. You have been working a lot just like me. Seems like that's all I do these days.

I have another new project for Shannon's wedding. I am going to make personalized hangers for the bridal party. I am using wire to make their names then attach them to wooden hangers. We saw them on etsy and they go for $25 to $30. I can make one for just a little over $1. Crazy! I made my name for practice today. I just winged it without using a template or anything. It came out pretty good for my 1st try. I will have to make the names smaller I found but now I have the feel of it. Shouldn't be too bad. I got 100 ft of wire for less than $8 do that will leave room for any mistakes 🙂

I will post pics when I finally have the finished products.

Talk to ya all soon

xoxo

Photobucket
Message 8259 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi everyone ............

just thought I'd stop by and say  I'm still alive.............

haven't had much time to do anything lately but I do have

a vacation coming up in a few weeks...........

hope to get some tagging done then......................

hope everyone os doing good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Message 8260 of 8,313
Latest reply