Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

Photobucket

Hello everyone and WELCOME to the Devils DownUnder Signature Tag request thread.

Feel free to pop in and request as many tags as you would like from the devils.

To help us make your tag, please tell us the name you would like on it, any themes/pictures you like, hobbies, colours etc. The more information we have, the more tags we can make.
Photobucket

BAD FORM EBAY ..... BAD FORM!
Message 1 of 8,313
Latest reply
8,312 REPLIES 8,312

Re: Devils DownUnder Tag Request 2010

well another week done and dusted .... although as most of you would know I have been home since after work on tuesday .... so have had a 5 day break due to my having shingles .... not pleasant I can assure you .... but moving along nicely 😉

so I will go back to work tomorrow and tues ... then have another 5 day break ... as owner of centres has closed them on the friday to give his staff a longer break over xmas ,..

so in case I dont pop back before xmas .... I wish you all a happy & safe xmas ♥

mykaxmas

Photobucket

Message 8291 of 8,313
Latest reply

well another christmas over and done with .... and new year approaching quickly ...

so I will wish you all a happy new year ♥

off on my holiday soon ... only 18 days to go .... woohoo seems to be getting here very quickly 😉

NYE2

Photobucket

Message 8292 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hello, hello, hello!

Just touching base....I see Peela is still holding down the fort! LOL.

Only 1 more Satuday to go and I will be done that part in my retail job for awile. I so do not like working every Saturday. UGH!

Other than that, things have been going pretty good. Still busy.

Happy New Year to everyone is I don't make it back in before then! xo

Photobucket
Message 8293 of 8,313
Latest reply

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it.

I finally have a reply button appear Smiley Surprised

I try and try to post each time I check into Devils,

and I do pop in at least twice a week,

can read what Peela and Rosie have posted but I never get to see a reply button.

So while I can I shall do all my writing in one post.

I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2014 to start of with.

Peela

i hope you have a wonderful holiday, tho from your past experiences I know that you will

Rosie,

so loved reading about the engagement and how well behaved Huntley was having his photo taken.

When hubby and I got married we kept it very quiet,

snook off and got married with only our two friends as witnesses,

then phoned everyone up after the event and invited them to a night party.

But my most lovely memory and photo of the day, is my hubby showing the ring to our then black

labrador Meg, and her shaking hands/paws. It is a photo I love and treasure.

I see Donna hasn't popped in for a while,

I shall hopefully email her over the coming days and see how she is.

We are half an hour away from our new year starting,

so I shall head back downstairs and watch the firework display that comes from London,

and in the meantime, I hope that this posts,

so that you know I do still exist, lol.

Message 8294 of 8,313
Latest reply

OMG OMG it posted,

goes round doing the happy dance as I head into the new year

Message 8295 of 8,313
Latest reply

hi rosie & wendy ♥

nice to see you both in here .... hope you both had a great new year ...

I babysat for a friend and got paid to sit on her couch ...instead of sitting on mine at home and getting paid nothing  LOL  😉

not long until I go on holiday .... my countdown says 12 days and 10hrs LOL .... not that Im counting haha ....

glad you could finally post wendy .... it must be awful not being able to even though you can see the thread ... very frustrating ...

well off to do some washing .... have to wait until saturday nite now as missy works saturday and doesnt get home until about 5pm ... so I wash now and it dries overnight ...

take care all

tagmehello

Photobucket

Message 8296 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hello girls

Long time no see.  Hope you're all doing well.  Thought I'd look you up, see if the thread was still here.  Will pop back in later

Photobucket
Message 8297 of 8,313
Latest reply

hey von long time no see .... very quiet in here as you can see ... no devils in residence other than me ....and as I dont tag Im just here to say hi and keep the thread moving along.... 🙂

well goodness me ...,. another week over and done with .... and my holiday is creeping ever closer ..... :smileywink:

only worked on monday this week ... and only booked for monday next week ... but thats ok ... it was either work the whole week + half this week coming and get the manager in trouble with HO and her wages (as she didnt need me) or tell her its ok dont worry about the booking Im cool with it .... and spend the week at home .... LOL .... hard decision ,... would have been easier had I been paid to stay home ... but never mind tis ok ... :smileywink:

I leave on friday morning at 9.10am to fly out to thailand - then head off to pattaya once we arrive ... so wont be in here until I get back on the 8th february .... yes its a long one ... but I need it ... hahaha ...

take care all and behave yourselves :smileywink:

lucia

Photobucket

Message 8298 of 8,313
Latest reply

Hi guys...........

sorry I haven't been around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lost alot of mny links for some reason and

had a hard time getting back

hope everyone had a great new years