how do i remove negative feedback from 10 years ago on my ebay account.

my ebay account gives me a 100% positive feedback score which is great however at the bottom of all my listings there is a negative reveiw which is from 10 years ago how on gods earth do i get this removed?and why is it so hard to contact ebay?

i have emailed them about 100 times regarding removing this negative feedback and thay say thay are referring to there technical department.

its so frustrating talk to a computer 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions (2)

As Sandy said it cannot be removed now, and anyway if the statement is true that you refused to send the item because you didn't get enough money for it, then that neg is completely valid.

As sandypebbles has indicated, feedback doesn’t just go away or fall off. It’s indelible; it’s like a bad tattoo that you got while a drunken teenager, only it would be rather easier to have a tattoo removed than 10-year-old feedback.

Ignore it. As long as your feedback since is good, I doubt that many people will even scroll back over your past feedback to find it. And even then, as it’s so old, people will almost certainly disregard it as no longer relevant.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

You cannot get it removed after ten years

And you are wasting your time sending '100' emails to a bot automated email address, they are scripted responses based on keywords with zero intention of it going anywhere

You will get the same response from eBay cs because that is what their script will tell them to say

Not going to happen

I can see the red dot from 'over a year ago'.....it should have automatically fallen off by now......

are you actually emailing ebay or conducting 'live chats'?

To add, hopefully you have signed up for and been verified for Managed payments and are aware of everything that has changed in the past ten years and your current obligations as a seller in 2023