How do a leave a product review on eBay

Hi,

How do I leave a product review for something I have purchased on eBay? Just want to warn other eBay buyers to stay away from a particular seller who sells auto parts. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

A product review is to review and rate a product, NOT a member on ebay, be it a buyer or seller.

And this feature is only available on some products. You will be reminded in your buying reminders if any of your purchases offer the option to review.

You have feedback to warn others of your experience with a particular seller.

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

I have already left a positive feedback when I received and tested the item. The item I purchased was a car radiator which came with 1 year warranty. Now I have noticed that it's leaking from the welds which I consider to be a manufacturing defect which is covered by the warranty. All my attempts to contact the seller have failed, however last night seller has removed a line about warranty in item description. This is a clear indication that seller receives my messages but doesn't want to have anything to do with it, even though it's still under the warranty. 

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

You can't do a product review. You have already left positive feedback but you can leave a follow up feedback but it will not change the rating.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
Suggest you lodge an official complaint with the Dept of Fair Trading in your home state, and consider doing the same with the ACCC.
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Dear vlad_greize,
Most of the sellers are unfamiliar what they selling, especially when they’re technical products for sale. Most affordable products coming from China and this is the Bermuda triangle for us buyers. My recent experience was a mini saw table and the rating was very high(probably the manufacturing company did that) and there is nothing to do with the seller. OK I left bad feedback, but the product rating remain the same and someone else will fall in the product rating trap and some other seller will get bad feedback!
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Dear elcho55ski

vlad asked the question 3 and a half years ago, and he was wanting to rate a product when he really wanted to rate the seller.

I'm sure, in any case that the answers he was provided, also 3 and a half years ago, answered the question to his satisfaction, as he has not been back.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

jeada-3494
Community Member
I bought a bag in eBay. Seller claim bag is authentic. The bag was fake. I have Authenticate it. It’s counterfeit. Seller abuse me. I sent the bag back. eBay refuse my refund. I lost 1,200. I’m still trying to dispute in my Cc hopefully I get refund. eBay protect dodge seller!
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

jeada-3494
Community Member
It’s not true that eBay has policy for counterfeit items. The bag I bought was counterfeit I have proof yet eBay chose to protect the dodge seller. Refused to give my money back despite returning the bag in good condition. eBay won’t even explain why I don’t get refund. I send the bag back but did get my money back. eBay protect counterfeit sellers!
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

2 points.

This is the Motors board.

Vlad posted over 5 years ago, and it was about leaving a review/feedback.

Try posting a new thread in buying - you are far more likely to get help there.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply