How do a leave a product review on eBay

Hi,

How do I leave a product review for something I have purchased on eBay? Just want to warn other eBay buyers to stay away from a particular seller who sells auto parts. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: How do a leave a product review on eBay

Ebay - whatever they say - is Caveat Emptor; 'Buyer Beware'.  When spending a large amount on Ebay do research research research.  Whatever EBay may say in their marketing it is a pretty lawless place; more sellers pretending they are in one country when they are not, to sellers saying something is real leather when it is not, to goods being simply dangerous or counterfeit etc....

I have tried following EBay's 'buyer protection' but it is not worth paper it is printed on (and how can it be?  You cannot protect the buyer in-case the buyer is malevolent/dishonest themselves).

Protect yourself and dont expect anyone else to (Ebay included!).   I purchase regularly on Ebay (although have noticed more and more there are cheaper ways than ebay) but always spend ages researching before paying.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: How do a leave a product review on eBay

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply