Rear View Mirror Monitor Built-in Navigation GPS DVR Bluetooth FM

Hi, has anyone bought and used 4.3" Car Rear View Mirror Monitor Built-in Navigation GPS DVR Bluetooth FM from auto-max2011. Interested to know if it's any good. Seller doesn't seem to understand english when i sent a question.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Couldn't find the listing however, I noticed that other listings don't include the GPS maps (an additional purchase) and unless you are very handy, consider the installation costs. I bought myself a rather fancy car stereo with 8 speakers, and it cost me $1100 for the installation ( a big job apparently) oops and ouch. Check the sellers feedback and realise on eBay it isn't easy to deal with warranty issues etc if the seller is overseas and doesn't speak much English.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

No maps inc, $45. from another site. I have one installed already so i won't have to worry about the installation, the plug is the same as existing one. This is my 2nd one (1 in previous car). 1st one was from china and really good, this one i've had over12mths from australia and not so good. Reason  why i'm considering china again. Spoke with a computer Geek last night who said the specs are really good. Checked feedback as you suggested thank-you, seems ok. Warranty is something to consider. Thanks for you thoughts.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Couldn't find the listing however, I noticed that other listings don't include the GPS maps (an additional purchase) and unless you are very handy, consider the installation costs. I bought myself a rather fancy car stereo with 8 speakers, and it cost me $1100 for the installation ( a big job apparently) oops and ouch. Check the sellers feedback and realise on eBay it isn't easy to deal with warranty issues etc if the seller is overseas and doesn't speak much English.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

No maps inc, $45. from another site. I have one installed already so i won't have to worry about the installation, the plug is the same as existing one. This is my 2nd one (1 in previous car). 1st one was from china and really good, this one i've had over12mths from australia and not so good. Reason  why i'm considering china again. Spoke with a computer Geek last night who said the specs are really good. Checked feedback as you suggested thank-you, seems ok. Warranty is something to consider. Thanks for you thoughts.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply