Cancel my subscription to SmartyCashback.com USA. All payments of $22.65 to be refunded to my A/c,

mareh3308
Community Member

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (18)

Answers (18)

please do come back and let us know how the legal action goes.

I do have a question though, and it is one a legal practitioner will ask, how did smartycash get payment?  Did you enter your bank account details, PayPal details or Credit Card details?

I suspect that some financial details are required in order to receive "smartycash payments", but that those same financial details are also used to debit a subscription fee that is mentioned in the Terms & Conditions (somewhere).

Bottom line, if you give financial details to an organisation then they will probably take some money from you.  Giving financial details is akin to agreeing to them withdrawing funds from you.

Please note:

I have not clicked on any smartycash links, nor read any smartycash T&Cs, I am just guessing based on the many smartycash threads/complaints.

YOU UNDERSTAND YOU MAY CANCEL ANYTIME USING THE FOLLOWING METHODS (1) BY CLICKING “DELETE MY ACCOUNT” IN THE “MY ACCOUNT” SECTION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, (2) EMAILING SUPPORT AT SUPPORT@JOINSMARTY.COM, OR (3) BY CALLING OUR SUPPORT CENTER AT (310) 593-4557 (TOLL-FREE NUMBER IS 877.808.0810). 

From https://www.smartyplus.net/terms

Did you use the $15 eBay voucher? If so, you automatically started the Plus subscription.

you now have duplicate threads - ebay do NOT read here: go to HELP at top of page & conduct a 'live chat'

Hello please cancel my subscription

mareh3308
Community Member

Cancel my subscription to smartycashback.comshermanoakes immediately.  Do not debit anymore money from my account , owe me 22.65 cents.  Pay immediately or legal action will be taken.  Debited my account without my authority.

Mary

man_182370
Community Member

Cancel it and i need my refund right now$19

rocan-778
Community Member

Cancel my subscription to smartycashback.com h4b USA.

Pay me back my money. I want a refund of my money.

norodr_79
Community Member

I want cancel my subsciption

sharo_5941
Community Member

Cancel this account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancel my subscription 

Want to cancel subscription and need refund 

semul-5691
Community Member

Cancel my subscription 

skay_90
Community Member

I want to cancel this asap. How do I do it?

aljan51
Community Member

thankyou

aljan51
Community Member

cancel  sub scription to Smarty thankyou.

While you can cancel anytime, you are not entitled to a refund

I spent to much money that I didn’t use

Cancel my subscription to smartycashback immediately