bli1144
Community Member

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

You really shouldn't be posting the buyer's ID an email address here, as aside from being against board policy, there are issues of privacy laws... 

As the buyer asked to cancel, I'd probably seek some advice from someone who is a bit more informed about your legal rights in this case. The buyer doesn't have a right to keep the goods, but you may be responsible for any return costs. (eg call ACCC, or your local office of Fair Trading). 

Once you know exactly where you stand, send them a formal letter advising of their options, and that legal action will be taken if the product is not returned (or paid for) by X date. 

EDITED TO ADD:.... well, now my post makes no sense at all. Smiley LOL Leaving it here just in case it helps someone, but. 

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Wow Digi, now you can read minds?

Or you have posted on the wrong thread?Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

I saw it too  (erm....or seen)

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

I also saw it and the item is worth enough to bother about.

I like Digi's answer

I probably would've sent them an invoice through paypal and asked that they

either pay it or send the item back with tracking

Send 'em a label too

Otherwise I'd report it to ACORN

Maybe the post disappeared cos they paid for it?

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

It is a pity the whole post was removed rather than just removing personal details.

It sounds like it would have made interesting reading.

Or ask the Mods to remove the thread if it was no longer relevant.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Bugga, I must have missed something. I had enough trouble getting into the thread with the stupid speech balloon making it impossible to click on the subject.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

2 ................did I guess the next number in sequence..........do I get a prize ? Smiley Happy

image host
Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

I dunno,might be odd numbers only

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Definitely a prize is in order Kopes.......................A Gold Star award for diligence........................

index.jpg

I reckon "3" will come up soon, so I'm covered if it's odd numbers or even Prime numbers.

Spoiler
"Waits expectantly for gleaming prize................."

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 18
Latest reply