http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4

Worked on one of my accounts.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: 150 Free Listing

pnc75
Community Member

OMG! Worked! First time for a very, very long time!. Thank you.

Message 11 of 30
Latest reply

Yes I'm with everyone else on this guys. 

Didn't work for me at my first few attempts but followed others' advice of trying again and again and suddenly BINGO! 😄

Message 12 of 30
Latest reply

I am in total shock wouldn't work saying expired on one account,then tried other and bang first go.This is the first time since July last year.Thanks so much very happy.

Message 13 of 30
Latest reply

@mawood2 wrote:

Its on again.

17 - 26 Mar

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4

Worked on one of my accounts.

Tried it when you posted the comment - no luck.  Just hit on the link now and it worked.

Message 14 of 30
Latest reply

Wow - worked for me too!! 

Message 15 of 30
Latest reply

Wow, you guys are soooo good. First link did not work, second one did thanks. Starts 23/3 to 1/4 for me -hope its not an April fools joke lol!!.

Message 16 of 30
Latest reply

Thankyou!!! It finally worked for me. I'm sure it's because I havent sold anything for months.

Message 17 of 30
Latest reply

Well, I'll be dipped in shirt. After trying every single day for the last 4 or 5 months, sometimes twice a day, it finally worked! Maybe eBay opened it up to more than the usual 3 or 4 that it works for every month on here! I just relisted all my unsolds to use some more of my 40 that I hadn't used and I have quite a few on their last relist ending in the next few days, so will be able to relist all of them. Mine starts the 23rd too.

Message 18 of 30
Latest reply

Great to get an offer finally, and thanks for sharing. Just be aware if you have any items previous to the offer that any that auto relist they will come off that 150. I wondered why I only had 148 and saw I had 2 auto relists this morning and they came off. Does not worry me as I will not use them all anyway, but it may catch some sellers out. 

Message 19 of 30
Latest reply

Just to clarify, with the automatic free relists coming off this, will I be charged for any automatic relists that occur after the promotion period?  Ie if I list something during the next week and select 3 free automatic relists (which will occur after expiration of the offer), will I be charged for those?  I haven't really had to think about this before as previous offers I've had were for 500 or 1,000 or more free listings and it was way, way more than I would ever use, so didn't notice that any automatic relists came off the allocation. 

Thanks for posting mawood2!

Message 20 of 30
Latest reply