2356 items for sale and 4 Feedback Now

Still selling the Adult Products that are normally restricted in AU and Ebay says they were invited to do so.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

?

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Who cares......

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Abbey does apparently

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Clearly someone is forcing Abbey to look at them and buy them. Shame on that person. Won't somebody PLEEEEASE think of the children???!!!

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Isn't that the one that has a B & M store and that's how they

opened their ebay store on zero fb?

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Arnt you just so rude. I care or I wouldnt have posted. Its nothing to about being morally wrong its the listing amounts I think itโ€™s unfair. I know life is unfair.  I have had multiple violations in my time for items that are not graphic like the ones listed on that account.  I am not being forced to look at anything. I have certain things I check weekly and I noticed they are still selling. It shows rules for all are not the same. Ebay states that they were invited to sell their wares. They stock nothing and every thing comes direct from the wholesaler. So once again I care. How can other sellers compete with drop shipped wholesaler. When a wholesaler is allowed to sell like this all the other sellers who actually buy from the same wholesaler cannot compete for sales. the store itself is not posting to buyer its the wholesaler and I care. If i didnt I wouldnt have made the phone call to Ebay.. Regardless they have no earned the right to list so much with only 4 feedback. For my 5 years I can still only list 1200 items per month. And the account comes to my attention because of a particular item I am always checking on and they happen to be listing it. Its a massage oil not a rabbit vibrator or masturbator either

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Are you right or just being smart. I buy a particular massage oil for my mum. She doesnt have the internet so I buy on here and get posted out to her regularly. Buy at least one a week so she has enough to have on hand for her therapist when they come to massage her legs. Sometimes I get different smells like vanilla just to make things interesting. Baby oil is boring. So mum dosent force me, as i come on here and believe in supporting the site.  I have being buying for a few years, I am her child I dont need saving, my children under 18 are blocked from ebay on their logins because they have no right to be on the site as I understand the rules. If they go snooping out of home Its out of my control. But they cant buy on ebay through my account, So i have always thought of my children

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I think that maybe you need to sit back and have a nice cup of tea.

Dropshipping is not against the rules, and sellers who do not drop ship must find other ways to add value to their products to compete. Sometimes it is not fair but it is the way the world turns.

Latest reply

Abby, I don't think anyone was trying to be rude, but if you think about it, you posted the most important phrase yourself.  EBAY SAYS THEY WERE INVITED TO SELL.  That really is the bottom line, if eBay invited them to sell, whether we are happy with that decision or not is irrelevant.  Only eBay knows why they invited a seller of prohibited items to sell those items in spite of the fact that they are prohibited.  Perhaps they had so many complaints from people looking for those items that they are considering a change of rules?  This might be a test of some kind, to see if the demand is there.  None of us know and eBay is not likely to tell us.  As for drop shipping, that's a legitimate (if somewhat risky and unattractive) practice, as long as the item location and shipping details make it clear, and if they don't I would suggest you report the listings.  Once again, if your objection is based on the quantity available and low feedback score (which indicates they are operate without listing limits), then again, that is eBay's decision, and they are unlikely to feel the need to answer to us about it.  The whole thing is not worth getting yourself all worked up about, better to put all that energy into your own selling and stop worrying about what others are doing.  If you come across something like this, report it and move on, there really is nothing else you can do.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply