3 Free Listing for January 2023 - Anyone have the link for the offer

Hi community,

Has anyone received a link to activate this offer for 3 free FVF listings?

https://pages.ebay.com.au/sellplus3fvf/

Could you please share? Thanks in advanced.

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: 3 Free Listing for January 2023 - Anyone have the link for the offer

co6882
Community Member
Exactly, in the past. Pretty much everyone could use the links in the past. It's not like that any more. As I said, no email, no invitation, no promotion.

Same to me. Ebay should bring this promo back asap

Message 11 of 37
Latest reply

from the link:

Who is eligible for this Promotion?

• “Eligible Sellers” means sellers registered on eBay.com.au who:
    • have Australia or New Zealand as their registered address on eBay; and
    • have an active eBay Plus membership; and
    • Eligible Sellers must activate the promotion in each Cycle to receive the promotion during that Cycle. To activate this promotion, Eligible Sellers must have received an invitation to participate in this promotion and accepted these Terms and Conditions by either clicking “Accept offer” on the Terms and Conditions page or clicking “Get offer” under the “promotional offers” section of your My eBay account; and
    • received confirmation from eBay that “you’ve accepted the offer”.
  • Once you have accepted the offer, the promotion will be automatically assigned to your account and will be visible within My eBay.
  • The invitation to participate in this promotion is not transferable or exchangeable.
  • For the avoidance of doubt, if the promotion is not redeemed by the end of the Cycle, it shall be forfeited by you and the discount will not carry over into the next Cycle (if any). You will also not receive the discount in a Cycle if the promotion was not activated for the applicable Cycle in accordance with these terms. 
Message 12 of 37
Latest reply

Nope. A promotion works whether you get the email or not as long as it activates. Never gotten a promotional email or in my ebay messages about the free listings and the previous monthly links worked. You can claim whatever you like, doesn't make it true.  Oh, and this was on more than one account. There's your proof. Boom! You're wrong.

Message 13 of 37
Latest reply

My original reply to this thread was apparently a bit sloppy, in that I stated ebay will be able to,  apparently this has been interpreted by some as will, whereas the intention was to state (will be able to) as in may/can  etc at their discretion etc.

I stand by the intended meaning of my original post,  fraud is fraud, no matter what the scale, and  ebay via user agreement , and offer T&C's  etc, are well within their rights and have total discretion as to voiding the offer.

I could provide links to relevant  sections of the UA,  but frankly I could not be bothered

get away with it, good luck to you.  Get caught out, accept the penalties.

I am actually very surprised to find this thread, is still in existence

Message 14 of 37
Latest reply

pnc75
Community Member

So, does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance. 

Message 15 of 37
Latest reply

I’m surprised you’re surprised. Many people were stiffed, myself included. Who, as an eBay Plus seller who ticks all of the eligibility criteria in the T&Cs, would appreciate my fellow sellers acknowledge the crevasses in eBay’s promotions communication system, and how they are well below par on reliability for a multi-billion dollar company. And then understand why we’ve come here to avoid the CS preamble and time-wasting small talk.

Message 16 of 37
Latest reply

I didn't miss, but I'm not mug enough to make my listings eligible for eBay Plus.

Message 17 of 37
Latest reply

Just to be clear,  I did not get the offer, and am not bothered about missing it.   Well over 2yrs  since  offers were made available to the majority, again ebays perogative.    The last offer I accepted from ebay, was actually cancelled 2 days into a 30 day offer, as it was open to abuse.

Ebay members seem to have a history of   pooping in their own nests, and then complain when the rules get tightened.

Strange that the tightening of offers, followed 2 yrs of widespread abuse  of the  $1 FVF weekends

Message 18 of 37
Latest reply