4 more negatives ... I've had enough.

Yep .... 4 more neg's for item not recieved.

I have been selling on Ebay for 11yrs and have never been treated this way before.

I have never been rude to anyone, let alone extremely rude.

How can I been rude to someone when there has been no communication, therefore, how can I refuse a refund.

The items were purchased on the 1st October.  

I recieved an email from paypal saying the buyer tried to open a dispute but  they were told they hadn't filed within the required timeframe.

I checked my feedback and wham...they lashed out on me.

I have contacted ebay about this and my previous neg and they said there is nothng they can do basically.

I have contacted the buyer and was still pleasant and helpful. No response yet.

I am working on building up my business on Etsy and quicksales. I've had enough of this place and the new rules that can allow this sort of thing to happen. 

Not happy 

Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

When contacting ebay, ask to speak to a Supervisor, or have your request reviewed by a Supervisor.It may take a day or so, but I'm sure if they look a bit deeper into your request ,they may remove the negative feedback.I had no luck recently with the foot soldiers who answer the phone at ebays overseas call centre, but they were helpful enough to give my request a leg up when I suggested to them I was closing my account, although it take me 30 minutes to explain !.Buyers are running amuck  at present and behaving like spoilt kids when they don't get their own way, others unfortunately are unable to comprehend that there are many variables in the mix (purchasing,payment,delivery) some of which may be out of the control of the seller, who at the end of the day, is repeatedly blamed for the short comings of others.The new refund policy ebay has implemented , will  see other trading sites like etsy, take up the reins, and offer a clear alternative to the small business sellers, who are being railroaded into accepting current  seller account fees.terms and conditions, ratings,feedback scores etc , implemented by a  megalomaniac mad man. I've already started buying off etsy, and will soon start running my stock down from the ebay site and switch over to the etsy site, it is clearly  alot more professional, easier, cheaper, less stress,  than the trainwreck ebay has become over the last 2 years.I want to offer my buyers a professional sales platform in all aspects and unfortunately Ebay can no longer fillfull this basic requirement of my business model.Regards Kane1417.

Message 11 of 47
Latest reply

Thanks... I am finding Etsy is doing quite well fro me. I love vintage images and have a lot of vintage post cards, gift tags and other items that I scan, touch up and list for customers to buy and download instantly. 

I have had 35 sales since the 2nd Nov.

This is my store for those curious to see what I'm doing and want to give Etsy a try.

Cheers

Message 12 of 47
Latest reply

wow fantastic, as i make hand made cards may visit, but haven't used digital download before. what are you on QS
Message 13 of 47
Latest reply

The name is the same as Ebay and here is the link.

https://www.quicksales.com.au/vshops/vshops.aspx?shopid=12815

I am able to offer combined postage there without being penalized. 

I am still in the process of listing more of the items I have on Ebay and Etsy...just takes time.

Cheers

Message 14 of 47
Latest reply

You really shoudn't get a negative get to you. It is just a color and thats all it is. I've had many negatives and it never affected my sales at all (and yes alot of BS negatives). One seller giving you 4 negatives, if I recall, it should only count as one anyways if it really matters to you that much

Message 15 of 47
Latest reply

It isn't just about the negatives. It is the lies this buyer has said as well, and Ebay allowing this sort of thing to happen.

Negatives are important as they can affect my seller ratings and put me lower in the search engines. Eventually, if we get to many, we can be told by ebay to leave.

It is interesting that when I look at both these buyers that left negatives, they are not frequent buyers. Just make purchases everynow and then.... like 2 0r 3 in one month and nothing for a few months. Very annoying.

Message 16 of 47
Latest reply

I am sorry that this person has seen fit to lay 4 negs on you without any communication or prior warning.

I looked at her feedback and she had a neutral about a year ago for a slow delivery. Her excuse was that the parcel had to go to WA. She appeared to have been stung by the neutral too. Evidently she has forgotten how she felt after getting an unfair neutral.

I have looked at your stores on etsy & Quicksales and you have some beautiful things listed. I can't see any reason why you won't do very well expecially once people know where to find you.

I gave eBay the flick abount a month ago. Like you, I couldn't put up with their stupid rules and unfair decision making. I have been registered on eBay for 12 years and have maintained a 100% positive rating but that doesn't mean anything to eBay. The fact that you have a great record as a buyer and seller means nothing if a nasty person like this one feels the need to lay some of her BS on you.

Anyway, all the best for the future. I wish you peace, joy and prosperity.

Just keep smiling Woman Happy

Message 17 of 47
Latest reply

Not a very nice buyer at all, and a bit trigger happy with the negs too, I notice. I also notice that she's not averse to not paying for her purchases occasionally, and tends to complain a lot about other sellers and buyers with poor communication, which is a bit rich coming from somebody who didn't even bother making contact before leaving 4 negs for the OP.

As a seller herself, I'd have expected much better, yet it seems that she's no different from any other ratbag buyer who leaves negative feedback without making the slightest effort to resolve the issue first. I too am sorry to see the OP treated so shabbily and I sympathise with her completely.

Message 18 of 47
Latest reply

Here we go - my first negative - I especially like the bit about "tried to contact you but ebay said no contact"   how is that my fault?

A big fat negative for $6.99.

Message 19 of 47
Latest reply

Obviously didn't try very hard to contact you considering how many other listings you have that they could have sent a message through.

Are you going to reply to it ?

Message 20 of 47
Latest reply