40 free listings should be increased for sellers without a store

Why can't ebay increase the amount to 250 or so for sellers without a store? Especially now that the other promos are pretty much gone.

ebay will still be making money with the fvf and small sellers can at least list a decent amount of items without having to open a store.

Message 1 of 106
Latest reply
105 REPLIES 105

Re: 40 free listings should be increased for sellers without a store

I remember the 30 freebies started on 22nd September. I can't remember the year but I think it was at least 7 or 8 years ago, maybe even 9. I can't remember how long before they increased it to 40 but it probably wasn't much longer than a year.
Message 51 of 106
Latest reply

You can just register a new ebay account if you want more listings without having a store. This is well within ebays rules.

Message 52 of 106
Latest reply

@oz-e-seller wrote:

You can just register a new ebay account if you want more listings without having a store. This is well within ebays rules.

Good point Oz.

You can have 8 eBay accounts linked the one PayPal account.

All the eBay accounts just need a seperate email addy for each.

image host
Message 53 of 106
Latest reply

Try keeping up with all those email accounts it's mind blowing lol.

Message 54 of 106
Latest reply

I link mine, so all the emails get repeated to my primary account.

Message 55 of 106
Latest reply

I use Windows Live Mail and have them all in that (except for the email for this account, I don't even know if it's still active). Each account is visible on the left and it shows when they have new mail. It's easy just to click from one to another to check what the new mail is. I have 11 email accounts in there, I'd probably get confused if they all went to the main account.

Message 56 of 106
Latest reply

120 listings spread over three months. 450 items would add up to quite a lot of $1.65 surcharges.

That said, it is odd that Australia gets 40 free listings, the US gets 50, and the UK gets only 20 (and IIRC eBay Ireland doesn't even offer any free listings thus most Irish sellers simply use ebay.co.uk instead). that and the fact that fees are also different, with Australia being way on top at $1.65 per non-free listing compared to 35 US cents.
Message 57 of 106
Latest reply

You're right, it's 120.  I sure messed that one up!  Smiley Embarassed  I was thinking back to when I used to have 50 listings running all the time and thought it was before AR started, but it was when we only had 4 relists.  

Message 58 of 106
Latest reply

Itโ€™s a good question mate but, I suggest you, donโ€™t ask any question here about fvf, free listings, etc.. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Message 59 of 106
Latest reply

By the way bullying part editied by a moderator...hahaha ..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ did not want to hear the truth ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Message 60 of 106
Latest reply