500 free listings for non stores sellers starts today

Hi guys check you selling page, down the bottom where it tells you how many listings left, you may find a new 500 . Just click onto it, don't need a link.

I was just checking how many I had left, and found it. Happy selling.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Did you control your saliva when you saw it for $30?   

I love it when that happens.  Who doesn't?     Good luck.

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Thanks stawka.

I went to a vintage car parts, swap meet on the weekend. I had been debating all week whether to go or not as money is a bit tight at the moment and I,m not really an early morning person.

When 5 am. came around and I got out of bed, the wife told me I was mad and should just stay home and list some of $h!t I had laying around the house and sheds instead. ( Its a running joke in our house that the family are going to dob me into the Hoarders show on telly )

Anyway it was a beautiful clear, crisp morning and the swap meet was very enjoyable. Iced coffee and sausage and onion for brecky and caught up with a few people I only see at swap meets. 

I was on my last lap, late in the morning when I saw it...... It was wrapped in plastic at the other end of the trestle with several other people milling around. It is one of those mythical items I had read about but never seen in the flesh and I carefully edged up to it without arousing any suspicion.

It had $40 written on the bag and I asked the trader what his best price was. Ya can have it for thirty bucks he said. I still wasn't sure if it was genuine or whether it had been reproduced. A quick look confirmed it was the real thing and the money shot from my pocket and into the traders hand quicker than you can say what tha !!!!.

I must admit, I knew it was rare and highly sought after, but only thought it might be worth $300-$400. It wasn't until I did an ebay search at home later that I confirmed two sold in 3 months worldwide, both for over $700.

What is really amazing is that all of those people walked past it all day, and no-one noticed it or knew what it was. The best part is the wife has agreed to let me go to the next swap meet in a few weeks time.  Happy wife, Happy Life  Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Did you control your saliva when you saw it for $30?   

I love it when that happens.  Who doesn't?     Good luck.

Item sold to a single bidder in the last couple of seconds of the auction for the $500 starting price. They have communicated and paid, so it is all looking good.    Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

Noice         Image result for smiley thumbs up animated               Image result for smiley money animated      Good, quick turnover.   Always good.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply