$6.95 to print a postage label ????

Has ebay actually researched this at all? This price is absolutely ludicrous.....$6.95 to print out one label is just pure greed. I will set up my own template in Word and just copy and paste across and then print out.

Another scheme to add even more fees to sellers. Very dissappointed ebay:(

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

It's the cost of postage you are paying for not the price of the label as such. Read the following
http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/pay/questions/print-labels.html
Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

that's for the POSTAGE [and the label} on your parcel, did you read what you were clicking thru to actually DO?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

I had this option on an item to post the other day and was quite surprised to see eBay telling me I was saving $1.05 by printing the label ($6.95 for a 500gm satchel) through them.

When they said we'd have access to discounts on postage with this new system, I had this wild thought that they might have been real. 

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Using Click and Send is now cheaper than it was. It used to cost $7.20 to send a 500gm satchel. It now costs $6.95 for the same satchel. I was pleasantly surprised!

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I had this option on an item to post the other day and was quite surprised to see eBay telling me I was saving $1.05 by printing the label ($6.95 for a 500gm satchel) through them.

When they said we'd have access to discounts on postage with this new system, I had this wild thought that they might have been real. 

Hi Digi, I have this bridge to sell. it comes with amazing views of Sydney Harbour and for a short time, I could probably throw in the Opera House as well, just to sweeten the deal a bit.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

@crikey*mate wrote:

Hi Digi, I have this bridge to sell. it comes with amazing views of Sydney Harbour and for a short time, I could probably throw in the Opera House as well, just to sweeten the deal a bit.

unimpressed

I can't afford it, yet, but if you send me a few hundred dollars so I can make the arrangements to collect my inheritence (US$17 mil), I'm sure we can strike a deal.

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

I can't print the labels yet on eBay and C&S doesn't like me this morning and has told me I have to wait and print my labels later. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@crikey*mate wrote:

unimpressed

I can't afford it, yet, but if you send me a few hundred dollars so I can make the arrangements to collect my inheritence (US$17 mil), I'm sure we can strike a deal.

Ok, but I will only send the money to you if you will let me py by bank deposit into your nigerian bank account, and make sure that you send the details by text with one of those conditions where I can accept to get charged $5 for everytime you text me or I reply.

Oh, and I just found out, I also have some multi coloured rose seeds that I could offer you as well for just a small extra cost.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

@jadora6061 wrote:

Has ebay actually researched this at all? This price is absolutely ludicrous.....$6.95 to print out one label is just pure greed. I will set up my own template in Word and just copy and paste across and then print out.

Another scheme to add even more fees to sellers. Very dissappointed ebay:(

LOL

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply