A little scary. Paid for items are coming up unpaid.

Hi.  I sold an item and can see that it has been paid for through the PayPal website but it is coming up unpaid for on eBay.  I contacted the buyer to confirm his address.  I thought that would be a good idea before I send it out.  I feel like I'm walking in the dark.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: A little scary. Paid for items are coming up unpaid.

I had a couple from last night when ebay was having it's meltdown not register as being paid on ebay.

The sales from this morning have been fine as far as showing as paid on ebay.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Had one from last night too. Thanks for the heads up otherwise I would have missed it.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, we're all fumbling round together I think.

I just found two e-cheques have cleared in PayPal, still showing Unpaid on eBay, so if anyone is waiting on e-cheque clearances you will need to look back further than yesterdays transactions

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I had the same thing with an echeque clearing without me receiving the email notification and without the order moving from 'awaiting payment' to 'awaiting postage' ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

So damn dangerous.  On one hand we could get negative Feedback,  Defects, Cases Opened, all sorts of bad stuff and on the other, if and when they fix it, we could end up duplicating orders.  Really going to need to be on the lookout I think.  I'm just glad I spotted mine because it was from last week and the poor Buyer was forced to pay by e-cheque for some reason - she thinks the system defaulted or something because she said she never pays that way - lucky she was very understanding & said she wasn't in a hurry for the items

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

That's good to know.  I've been partly relying on my emails for information on payments.  Need to keep the candles burning for a little while I guess.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply