AP's new tracking page

Has anyone seen their new page?  Either my parcel hasn't moved yet (very unusual) or they aren't going to show as many tracking events as they used to.  My parcel would normally have been scanned at Geelong on Friday night.  I don't know whether the picture will paste in properly as I've never done it in these forums before.

Screenshot (3).png

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

AP's new tracking page

yes, I don't like it.....probably stops them getting so many queries
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

AP's new tracking page

i'm pretty sure it's looked like this for a while. it has for me anyway. this is the "my post" tracking - not the tracking from the website at http://auspost.com.au/track 

clicking the "show detailed tracking" down the bottom brings up all of the scans / movements. tracking still shows most of the information it used to - sometimes just not the facilities it has been processed through.

this is an example of one of my delivered items - but this is an Express Post item, so might not have as many scans as Regular Post parcels. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 10.55.10 am.png

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

AP's new tracking page

Oops, I missed the link to see the detailed tracking. I think I'll crawl back under my mushroom. All I can say is that my parcel can't have left on Friday after all. I'll ask them when I go to the PO later (it's only a small one).
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

AP's new tracking page

For my last three parcels the Safe Drop option had been greyed out and it said:

Safe Drop - unavailable The sender has requested that you sign for this parcel. If no one is home you can collect it from a local Post Office. 

This was completely untrue.  NONE of the sellers required a signature on delivery.

Stupid AP.  Grrrrrrr!!!

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply