Account suspension without warning

Hi all.

I am struggling to get in touch with ebay to get answers re my account restriction. Here's what happened.

I've been selling professionally for over a decade.

Ebay has restricted my account (MC011) on the 24th April 19. This is the message they wrote:

A review of your eBay account has raised some concern that your use of services may not meet the guidelines in eBay's User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Selling privileges have been temporarily restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed (ALL listings were ended).

I have been a top rated seller for many years and my account metrics are all healthy. The feedback score has dropped a bit due to some issues with Australia Post but mostly I'm well above 99%.

Transaction defect 0.2%

Late shipment 1.98%

Cases closed without resolution 0.19%

All well within top rated status.

I am not selling anything against TOS. Same items as 3 years ago, nothing changed.

I am at a loss as to why they have restricted my account.

I called support, they told me to please close all cases in resolution center and appeal the decicion.

I did and get a permanent account suspension notice the day after (basically saying I can never sell on ebay again).

Now I am not getting any replies to my emails. Whenever I call I get flogged of with the same answer: the correct team is only contactable by email and their response time is 3-5 business days.

I don't even know what the problem is.

How can ebay suspend a long time seller without warning?

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Flo

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Account suspension without warning

You could try ringing again today and asking for an Australian Supervisor.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Account suspension without warning

Not today - tomorrow

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply