Accounts, transaction reports, invoices, financial statement

1. Why do the Monthly Tax invoices show a different Final Value Fee (in some cases) than what is shown on the Transaction Report?

2. Why does the Tax Invoice not total the Final Value Fees

3. What is best to use for Ebay accounts MYOB AccountRight or Xero? And should I input the Ebay CSV file or enter the data manually.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

For 1 and 2, I think you need to ask eBay (or better yet, your accountant) but double-check any buyer-initiated order cancellations - these affect your total FVFs and I vaguely remember that they differed somehow when I collated all my transaction reports and invoices.

eBay also made several mistakes on my invoices throughout the last FY and had to issue rando credits which were fun to decipher, too.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I have searched high and wide and I can't find a way to report total fees for a selected period.

Also nowhere in reports or Tax invoices can I see the total value of orders before the fee is subtracted for a selected period.

In my accounting method, I'd like to record the total value of the orders (i.e. the selling prices) and to record the FVFs as the cost. That doesn't seem to be possible without manually adding these values up.

I find it somewhat deceiving for the eBay reports to be set up this way.

Can anyone shed some light on if I am missing something?

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply