Aggressive messages and alerts from Ebay regarding payment of seller invoice which isn't due

This past week I've been getting messages and alerts regarding the payment of my Ebay invoice .

The messages are coming from "Ebay Global Collections" and suggest immediate payment and then lists repercussions such as late payment fees, removal of listings, lack of goodstanding of my account if I don't pay. The alert also appears as soon as I log in...rather in your face.

The thing is I'm up to date and next invoice payment isn't due until 30 November (as stated in the invoice). I've never had this before. Sort of puts you off Ebay a little more...

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Aggressive messages and alerts from Ebay regarding payment of seller invoice which isn't due

Check in account and your payment method to see if it went through.

Those letters normally don't appear unless a payment has bounced.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: Aggressive messages and alerts from Ebay regarding payment of seller invoice which isn't due

Thanks for your reply. Seems to be an  Ebay glitch as I ended paying in advance to stop the hassling but am still getting the messages and alerts demanding me to pay. I also contacted Ebay to ask and they advised the following for a 30 November due date: the invoice is generated on 1 Nov and I have to make a payment by 15 Nov otherwise my account will be restricted. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You have to make payment by the 15th for your bill thats due on the 30th?

Makes perfect sense to me! Cat LOL

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply