All my listings won't appear after turning off store holdiday settings. eBay wont help!

So i turned off the store holidy settings today, maybe six hours ago. Only one item has appeared. So i get onto eBays online chat, I ask the question and the eBay person ends the chat session. So I get back on, finally get connected, to a different person and they also end the chat session. **bleep**!

So does anyone here have any idea on whats going on? As it seems the dumb farks at eBay don't. But I suppose, you pay penuts you get monkeys...

Edit : Something funky is going on. I just got 10 more listings then they went again.

Edit again : Now six showing but it says there is 11 listings.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

All my listings won't appear after turning off store holdiday settings. eBay wont help!

I've had it take several hours to get back to normal after using holiday mode. They usually come back in dribs and drabs over an hour or two but a few weeks ago there was nothing for several hours, possibly 7 or 8. Last weekend they were all showing within minutes.

I get 1528 on twynn's when I click on the door and 1568 when I click on 'view listings' from the forum post.

I get 16 and 10 on northern's.
Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

I have items automatically finishing & relisting at the moment, so it's a bit hard to tell. I usually moitor my items at night - when there is no activity.....it's still a big difference though

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply