All my listings won't appear after turning off store holdiday settings. eBay wont help!

So i turned off the store holidy settings today, maybe six hours ago. Only one item has appeared. So i get onto eBays online chat, I ask the question and the eBay person ends the chat session. So I get back on, finally get connected, to a different person and they also end the chat session. **bleep**!

So does anyone here have any idea on whats going on? As it seems the dumb farks at eBay don't. But I suppose, you pay penuts you get monkeys...

Edit : Something funky is going on. I just got 10 more listings then they went again.

Edit again : Now six showing but it says there is 11 listings.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

All my listings won't appear after turning off store holdiday settings. eBay wont help!

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I can only see one listing  # 232423606298

Sadly, I think you'll have to wait until Monday for office hours, now.

How many did you have?   Hope they turn up in the meantime

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

I don't have a store, but I've heard others mention that sometimes the listings come back in dribs and drabs after coming off holiday mode. Hopefully they'll all be back by morning.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Six showing for me now. There are a couple of recent threads indicating peoples listings are going missing due to a glitch. ebay also advise it can take many hours for listings to go back live once they have been revised or returned from holiday settings. Its possible you could be affected by both slow relisting and the glitch that some others are expriencing.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

I have about 300 listings. Its been around 8 hours now since turning the holiday mode off. I have never seen it this slow before and I use holiday mode a lot. As I got on lots of trips, lol, and it always around an hour or less and they are up.

I reckon something wrong here. As all the listings are shown as active in Seller Manager Pro...

I managed to get a CSR to talk on their online chat, and she was trying to tell me its normal. No its not normal.

We'll see tomorrow.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Well its tommorow now. I checked your listings on one of my selling id,s and it showed 11 active. I checked again a minute later with the chameleon54 id and it showed 10 active listings. It appears you are affected by the same " glitch '' that others have reported on two similar threads on the ebay selling forums. Time to call CS back and reference these threads if they give you the " Its normal " line.  

edit - checked again with this ID and it shows 11 active this time, not 10. This is the same pattern others have reported, but over larger number of listings. ie. 33 showing first check, 498 showing a few seconds later.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

I see 11 atm

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

I just rang them and the girl had no idea. She said she could see all my listings. She then asked for a itme number of an item that is not visible to me, and then she said she couldn't see it. So apparently some special team will be ringing me soon about this. This is strange as Selling Manager Pro says I have 259 active listings. So I removed one of the items and then relisted is, at a $2.20 cost, and it then appeared in my store, but, along with three other items!!! What tha!!!!!

Edit : And now the item I relisted and the other three items have now gone! This is getting stupid.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

I see 14.

image host
Message 10 of 22
Latest reply