An out of curiosity question..

Hello fellow eBayers,

I'm having a bit of a problem with listing books at the moment.

I can keep the eBay catalogue info ticked but when I check my book, no information is given, eg a quick wrap up of the story, publishing date etc.

I can even select the identical book (after checking the ISBN is the same) and yet no information is given on my listing.

I am finding that some of my books in the unsold list, the information seems to have completely disappeared.

Is there something I have missed?? Or is eBay 'fixing' things again??

A glitch perhaps?

I am hoping someone has some ideas as I am getting fet up and frustrated with all of the extra typing.

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: An out of curiosity question..

Unfortunately I have encountered the same problem so am assuming it is an EBay glitch that will remedy itself.  I have looked to see if there are any boxes to be ticked etc.  but nothing else appears to have changed except the details aren't there.

But I am pleased that it's not just me!!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Can't help, sorry.

I untick catalogue info on all listings. Even when the catalogue actually uses the correct category, which is not always the case. At least 10% of my fiction books come up as audio or textbooks.

I have the publishing info and blurb in my description, so do not need catalogue information. If it was accurate, maybe, but it ain't.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Dave,
I just might have to add the publishing info and blurb.
Just more work.
Thanks anyway...much appreciated!
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Unfortunately I have encountered the same problem so am assuming it is an EBay glitch that will remedy itself.  I have looked to see if there are any boxes to be ticked etc.  but nothing else appears to have changed except the details aren't there.

But I am pleased that it's not just me!!

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you!!!

I thought I was going crazy; well, crazier than normal!

If it is a glitch, it seems to be lasting a long time.

It's good to know that there are at least 2 of us.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I haven't seen any for a while. Even the African river, which has always had it (even before it existed in the 'current' form) shows nothing at the moment.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply