Anchor Store - Dedicated Support Team - How do I contact??

Any one got any idea how to contact the dedicated customer support team that anchor stores get (which I have).

Live support wasn't sure at first what it was but found this email DL-eBay-AU-CS-Managed@tpa.ebay.com, I have emailed that address 4 times over 2 weeks and got no reply.

I have googled and googled, loads of help with ebay US info, but nothing for AUS.

This is the store overview page https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/ebay-for-business/new-look-store

This is the quote about dedicated support:

Additional Value

Anchor Store Subscribers will receive Dedicated merchant support (Australian and New Zealand based sellers only) and $100 monthly credit for Promoted Listings.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Anchor Store - Dedicated Support Team - How do I contact??

Could be wrong, but I thought it meant that when you go through Help & Contact, you speak with someone higher up the food chain??

If you have an Anchor store subscription, you will have access to a dedicated merchant support team. This team is made of some of our most experienced customer service agents who are specially trained to understand and solve selling related questions. Please note our agents are not account managers.
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply