Anybody Got an Extra 40 Free Listings

As of today 28/08/2017 My seller account has an extra Active Promotion of another 40 Free Listings - Reads "Free Fixed Price & Auction Listings.  List Fixed Price or Auction for FREE every month. Learn More"  as normal but dates are 28/08/2017 to 01/09/2017 and it is an extra item.  

My normal free listings are still there - have used 2 and 38 left?  Ebay Chat "a joke as it is" says this is extra.  But as I also have 100 free listings to use each day for the month that sounds weird.

Anybody else got this?

I think it will switch over to this promotion when I use up my 38 left - would much rather it goes to the 100 free a day just to be safe but I dont think i have a choice...

Thanx 😊

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

My guess eBay is dishing these out to all current sellers in lieu of the recent glitches where items couldn't be perused or bought.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Yes and it looks like this in the pic. First i have to use #1 offer (used todays 40 free listng offer for testing, there is a glich as showing 2 on the list) then #2 offer (daily 100) so if i spend all 140 listing offers i can list 10 item %75 off fvf. Ebay is trying not to give %75 off fvf or the ebay's IT people are dumb!!?? 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

My guess eBay is dishing these out to all current sellers in lieu of the recent glitches where items couldn't be perused or bought.

image host
Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

I got the extra 40 on this account.     But I don't sell on it.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Yes and it looks like this in the pic. First i have to use #1 offer (used todays 40 free listng offer for testing, there is a glich as showing 2 on the list) then #2 offer (daily 100) so if i spend all 140 listing offers i can list 10 item %75 off fvf. Ebay is trying not to give %75 off fvf or the ebay's IT people are dumb!!?? 

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Someone else posted on another thread that they were getting charged for the 75% off, though. Just another glitch in the life of ebay.

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

I have one sale showing with 75% off even though I have free listings in both the 40 and 100 left and do not seem to have been charged for the listing?

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Good on you! Take it while you can.

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Yep thats what mine looks like, and the 75% off Fees doesn't move so not sure how that one works.  Although I only got notification about this offer yesterday or the day before (cant remember) love how ebay notifies you about offer convinently before they are about to finish.  Strange that you have some used off each free listing 🤔 mine seems to be taking numbers off my normal 40 first.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

I didn't know there were issues... what was happening?

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply