Anybody else trying to load pics

Having a hard time uploading pics into my listings today.

Keeps timing out.

Anybody else having the same glitch today, or just me 😞

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Anybody else trying to load pics

Not just you, lots of people posting about the same issue

Just another ebay 'improvement' they deny is happening

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks Enigma, guess I'll have a bash at it later.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I haven't been able to upload for 5 days.  The problem is with eBay, they finally admitted it after two days.  I've found that I can create the draft on laptop and upload photos on ipad.  it's a temporary solution until eBay get around to fixing this problem.  

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I had been trying to upload my picture for a couple of days without any success.

Contact livechat and the rep suggested that I email my photos to them and they would do it 'manually' for me.

Of course they never mentioned that I wasn't the only one having issues !!

They also suggested that having done the above, I should use the advanced listing tool instead of the quick listing template to list my item.

I did all this and EVENTUALLY I was able to upload my snaps !!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I wouldn't even know how to get back to the advanced listing tool. The link that used to be at the top isn't there any more. 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I only found it when I went first to the quick listing template, as I would normally do to list and on the first page where you can enter the title of your item there is the option (top left hand corner) to switch to the advance listing tool.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Sorry its not on the first page of the quick listing template, actually on the third page, where you start to add details of the item you're selling,

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply