Anyone else had this issue with ebay/papyal

Wierd.

I can see the email of the item sold and details of payment in the automatic email.

But when I got to my ebay sales history it is not there.

Anyone got any ideas?

Even the item number is not showing the item

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Anyone else had this issue with ebay/papyal

Scam?

If it's not showing as sold in eBay, it could be one of your off-eBay sales. If it's not showing in Paypal, then it hasn't been paid for.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

If you mean you've received a PayPal payment for an eBay item, but the item isn't showing as sold on eBay, then yes, I get that every so often.

For some reason, occasionally it takes eBay a little while to catch up to what's actually happening, no real idea why. 

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

If it looks weird log into your PayPal account (use your browser -- do not click on any email links to do so) and check that the payment is actually recorded in your account.

If its showing in PayPal but still the ebay transaction is not showing as sold/paid then there is some kind of problem. You would need to call ebay to sort that one out for you.

These scam emails are designed to look exactly like the real thing so be careful with them. If you hover your mouse (do not click) over any link in the email then down at the bottom of your browser in the status bar you will be able to see the URL you will goto if indeed you did click on the link. If its a scam (phishing) email then this URL is usually nothing like a PayPal address. Just delete the email immediately. I make it a point never to click on any links in any of these emails even if they are genuine. If I need to validate a payment I log into my account to do so myself.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Probably the same reason the items you "sold" to yourself and your friends to increase your feedback score didn't show in your sales history. Stop buying your own items.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Probably the same reason the items you "sold" to yourself and your friends to increase your feedback score didn't show in your sales history. Stop buying your own items.

and stop spamming the boards

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

maybe he just can't resist a bargain.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

@site_police wrote:

Is that directed at tippy or the spammer?

And you were appointed by whom and when?

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

@site_police wrote:

Impersonating a Moderator?   That is not allowed on the boards.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

I did it a long time ago and got away with it lol

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply