Anyone else having the issue with being logged out of account, foreign language showing?

Anyone else having the issue with being logged out of account, foreign language showing?

I'm clicking on ebay sold items to get buyers address and it is logging me out of ebay and wont let me backin, a European language is then showing on the screen

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Anyone else having the issue with being logged out of account, foreign language showing?

Yes, it happened to me when I was trying to view order details to cut and paste the buyer address into my labelling software.  I think it was German.  I ended up just going to the Paypal email and grabbing the address from there.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Re: Anyone else having the issue with being logged out of account, foreign language showing?

Yes I'm seeing same probelm on Mac in Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Tried to access buyer order details to get post address.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I'm also having this issue...I hope that they rectify it soon! 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Me too!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Oh goodie.   I thought I was just a voice in the wilderness screaming at

my computer

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Yep same here too! Cant click on "view order details" without it going to a sign in page from either the UK or Spain ebay sites... weird...
Just tried again and now linkting to ebay.com

Damn it have work to do can ebay get a fix on soon pls!!

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@floral_land wrote:

I'm clicking on ebay sold items to get buyers address and it is logging me out of ebay and wont let me backin, a European language is then showing on the screen

Yup, happening here too. ebay Gremlins again !

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply