Anyone having Trouble with funds on hold

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone is having trouble with funds on hold ?  The moment an item is sold from my shop it has - Funds on Hold: awaiting tracking number and carrier scan, placed on it.  I do not understand this, I have got 3 days marked on my shop for processing etc., which was fine until this week and now this, have not Idea what has changed and did I miss something.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi all,  well after ringing eBay at least 4 times my account has gone back to normal, there has been no information as to why my account was flagged and each customer service operator could not work it out, thankfully the last one I spoke to did an investigation and it is fixed, but still would like to know why it happened in the first place, anyway thanks everyone for your advise, have a gr8 weekend 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Have they not emailed you with explanation?

Go to HELP at top of page and conduct a 'live chat'

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Have been on the phone with them a few times this week and they cannot give me an answer, so I thought I would ask other sellers if they have any advise.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Did you ask to speak to a supervisor?

.....then you mention that you will contact the Ombudsman....

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

I did ask for a supervisor and got nowhere, so will keep that info in mind, thank you.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Can anyone give me directions as to were I can find my handling times for my shop, I have looked everywhere and am having no luck, I just want to make sure that the handling time has not been changed and may be causing this problem with my funds being on hold, any directions would be so appreciated, getting old is so annoying some times lol 

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Handling time is set on each listing when you create it or edit them. But you can do a bulk edit to change it in from your listing's page.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Just checked one of your listings and shows 3 days in the postage information section.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Thank you for your advice I will go and take a look, have a gr8 weekend 🙂

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Hi all,  well after ringing eBay at least 4 times my account has gone back to normal, there has been no information as to why my account was flagged and each customer service operator could not work it out, thankfully the last one I spoke to did an investigation and it is fixed, but still would like to know why it happened in the first place, anyway thanks everyone for your advise, have a gr8 weekend 🙂

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply