Auction 8 auto relists gone?

Personal non-business account.

Listed 6 auctions yesterday and the box for auto relisting if not sold has disappeared.

Have I missed an eBay update?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Auction 8 auto relists gone?

No, once you reach a certain level of sales, you are no longer entitled to free relists

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

No, once you reach a certain level of sales, you are no longer entitled to free relists

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I still have it on all my accounts. Sometimes going back a few days later and revising the listing will see it reappear. I've also had it that revising via the app can get it to reappear, even if it's not showing on the full site.

Usually the only time I lose it is if I'm having a listing frenzy for a free listing promotion. When that happened, I would make a note on those listings and go back a few days later (after the promo had finished) and revise the listing. It pretty much always showed up them.

It could also be, as already mentioned, that your sales are high enough to stop it. I'm not sure what the cut off is, but it's pretty high.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Thank you, I'll give it a go

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

It's a common eBay bug, it will almost always reappear when you revise later, unless you have made a significant amount of money in the past 12 months (e.g. 5-figure sums).
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Actually Tippy it is if you have reached Established Seller Acc Status which apparently is 90 days as a seller with $250 sales and 25 successful transactions in the past 12 months.I had it removed from both my accs,I was way over this amount then in June it disappeared.I have had several chats with ebay and told it will not be reinstated,have tried all the ways mentioned nothing works.I suppose just have to wear it.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@heihachi_73 wrote:
It's a common eBay bug, it will almost always reappear when you revise later, unless you have made a significant amount of money in the past 12 months (e.g. 5-figure sums).

Gee, I wish I'd mentioned that.........

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply