Auspost Tracking not being updated

For the last week to 10 days my tracking information on ebay is not being updated, leaving me and my customers confused as to the delivery status of the purchases/sale items in question.

I know this because

1. I contacted one buyer whose item had appeared in the tracking as 'in transit' for 10 days only to be told by them that they had received their item.

2. The tracking information on the auspost website for the same items IS updated.

I have messaged ebay about this and hopefully they will 'pull their finger out' and do their job !!!

Anyone else having this issue ?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Auspost Tracking not being updated

Have the same problem. I think ebay are delaying the upload so those who only get paid when it shows delivered have to wait longer. The longer ebay and their payment processor hold on the $$ the more they make. Of course, like the original thread, we will never know why as ebay are dodgy.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Interesting point though... nothing has changed at Australia Post in 6 years !  They are still dreadful.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

This is happening to me too with an order I sent out last week. 

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

And the buyer has already given me feedback lol

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

The trick is to use AP tracking data, if you feel a need.

My AP MyBusiness page gives me tracking statuses without having to plug in tracking numbers, so if I cared I could find the status of my last 100 parcels in one click.

If I cared...

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

It is still the same problem in 2022.. So I highly doubt your answers are useful..!

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply