Australian eBay Sellers Subsidizing Chinese Sellers

It's about time Chinese sellers pay the proper cost of delivering their items throughout Australia. It's totally ridiculous for Chinese items of less than $5 to be sent free of postage to any destination in Australia, yet this is happening thousands of times over every week, if not every day! I can't send a package under 500g for less than $5, so how can a Chinese seller? ANSWER - Australia Post makes it's profits from Australian sellers like me whilst it makes a loss delivering Chinese imported parcels. It's about time the imported parcels pay their proper postage cost! When Australia Post lists a fall in profits or even a loss, they need look no further than all those millions of Chinese parcels being delivered for next to nothing!

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

clarry, the 30 day MBG limit starts from the last ETA not the first.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 41 of 46
Latest reply

c_mount
Community Member
It's about time feeBay was audited.
Message 42 of 46
Latest reply

It's about time people stopped dragging up zombie threads.

Message 43 of 46
Latest reply

Maybe it is because those that do drag up the threads are just zombies themselves?

Message 44 of 46
Latest reply

its about time threads had a 'use by date'

Message 45 of 46
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

its about time threads had a 'use by date'

That was promised over a year ago. But this is eBay, where anything other than cosmetic changes is beyond the scope of their 'IT' people, so something as simple as locking old threads is an aspiration too far.

Message 46 of 46
Latest reply