Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Adding photos to Ebay listing description - http error

In the past I have always linked to my photos that are uploaded to my own personal website. Now I am getting a security error or http error. Is this not allowed anymore? Is there any other way to include photos in the item description?TIA

Resolved! An out of curiosity question..

Hello fellow eBayers,I'm having a bit of a problem with listing books at the moment.I can keep the eBay catalogue info ticked but when I check my book, no information is given, eg a quick wrap up of the story, publishing date etc.I can even select th...

1 Day Handling over Weekend

I sold a couple of items on the weekend with 1 day handling. All day on Monday I had a "postage overdue" alert next to those items in my list. I assumed I had 1 *business day* to prepare those sales for sending, meaning Monday, so earliest to send ou...

problem with international sale Belgium and Paypal withholding payments

I guess i have been one of the lucky ones.I have never had any problems with international sales. Now I am having a problem with a sale in Belgium.The pack has been cleared by Belgium customs 7 days ago but has not been delivered to buyer yet.So natu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unsold Items Gone???

Some of my items have not sold in the last hour,so I went to the unsold list to try and relist them and they have all disappeared,there are no listings in there at all.Anyone know what might have happened to them? They were all BIN items

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay customer service

I just had a case and appeal closed on a $30 transaction where the buyer was not happy with scratches on a cord . Now I was overseas when this took place so a refund was issued and the buyer provided tracking info and sent the item back ... the only ...

item goes to buyer but ebay refunds his money

Hello,Im writing about closed case.,when case was opened im contacting with poczta polska to get information when parcel should arrived to Australia ,and I get info that should arrived at 15.10(attachment 1 in polish but date you can find there) so I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay forcing immediate payment if paying by PayPal?

Wondering if anyone has noticed this.Today I had a buyer try to purchase something and it took them directly to the payment page, which is strange since I don't have the immediate payment required selected. The buyer wanted to buy today and pay anoth...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay complicit in theft/scam.

So.. buyer purchases an item from Mexico (small item, posted in envelope - no tracking).Buyer opens a non-receipt dispute. Does not answer any queries regarding address etc..After a few days I decide to refund and move on. Cannot do so, Ebay tells me...

Combined postage - Can not add to listing

This is doing my head in. I haven't used ebay for a few months after turning off listings before going on holiday in July. And I get back and the Listing editor has changed. It seems slick and clean BUT gone is the ability to add my combined postage ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Shirts

Ebay is a wonderful place to shop, with many benefits and many problem solutions. I have a gripe however and must voice it. Shirts are notoriously difficult to select by sizing designated S, M , L, XL ,XXL etc. Each manufacturer has its own system of...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing Format

I was browsing (on my PC) for some postal supplies, and clicked on one of the links to a similar product (under 'more options for this product", and was taken to the listing, which was displayed in an entirely new (but not entirely unexpected) way. I...

Resolved! Cost of an ebay 3kg satchel with tracking.

Hi.I am selling an item that I would like to send in an ebay 3kg satchel with tracking. Does anyone know the cost. Do not seem to be able to find the answer myself. Thanks in advance.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Removing http links

Just recieved a warning from ebay that 110 of my listings on one ID only, have http links which is a violation. The other two stores are unaffected, even though I use exactly the same listing techniques on those id's. I dont use a hosting service for...

Wait 7 days to leave negative or neutral feedback

Was just leaving feedback for a buyer when I noticed under where it asks if it was a positive experience it says "You need to wait 7 days before you can leave neutral or negative Feedback for this PowerSeller." Cant say I have seen it before -

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful