Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Christmas shipping cutoff Dates

Hi I was wondering where is the best place on a listing to display Christmas delivery cut off dates and how would you bulk edit this info in your listings?Thanks

HS Tariff for DVDs to UK?

Hi there, Hoping someone can help me. I've recently sold a DVD to someone in the UK. I was just printing a postage label, when I was asked to provide a HS Tariff number. I however cannot find any information on what number to use for a DVD to the UK....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Final Fees after opening a basic store same as before

Hi, I've just opened a basic store and I noticed my final fees are the same as when I didnt have a store. E.g. with no store ---> item sold for $6.99 final fee $0.76 with basic store--> Same item sold for $6.99 final fee $0.76 Am I wrong to expect th...

Listing Design

So thanks to this new no HTTP rule all of our 1200 odd listings are in violationThis listing template was set up for us years ago, it has images for our Temrs and Conditions etc which we host on our own server. Apparently this is no good. We did this...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It must be Friday

So I get the Listing violation email from ebay saying I have 2 listings that are still in violation. It gives me the item numbers of these listings and a link. So click on the first link which says there is a phone number, email address or link in th...

• 1 replies
  • 7 Helpful

New to ebay

Hi I am new to ebay, I just don't know where to start, Do I get a store? How can I calculate postage? The free insertion fees if I have 16 products of the one product eg: 16 bags of items but they all have different meanings so they are different but...

Security requirements

Good afternoon, I have been using HTML to insert some listings and using photobucket in some of these listings. Since I received the warning about security and some HTML issues, I have tried to remove the content that might contravene ebay restrictio...

Resolved! Disappearing sold auction items

Is anyone else having a problem with their sold auctions disappearing? We had several auctions with bids on them ending tonight & they aren't in our sold list (or unsold or active). Also a buyer messaged us to say she couldn't see if she had won the ...

PayPal 21 Day Hold On Funds - What We Should ALL Know

I will try & keep this as brief as I can & it may help others who are having problems with this: Just lost an hour of my life, first ringing PayPal to find out why funds are on 21 day hold.They said not their problem - Ebay has flagged me. Rang Ebay ...

• 35 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Tupperware section gone..pfft

I guess I havnt sold Tupperware in a while..and the category is gone. Fools..its the Queen of plastic..!!! No bakelite section either...they have one on the USA site..anyway..just a mini rant...jilly