Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tupperware section gone..pfft

I guess I havnt sold Tupperware in a while..and the category is gone. Fools..its the Queen of plastic..!!! No bakelite section either...they have one on the USA site..anyway..just a mini rant...jilly

AP's new tracking page

Has anyone seen their new page? Either my parcel hasn't moved yet (very unusual) or they aren't going to show as many tracking events as they used to. My parcel would normally have been scanned at Geelong on Friday night. I don't know whether the pic...

Resolved! Altering an Existing Listing

If I have a listing that fails to sell, I believe that I can change it to a completely different item but if I increase the price will Ebay charge me a fee? Also they wont allow you to increase the number of items available for sale.

The lights are on....

Usually my Xmas shoppers start their purchasing in September, but I noticed it was a bit quiet during that month as well as October and was getting a tad worried. However, since the beginning of November, my sales are going crazy (for which I am very...

What should I do now?

I recently sold a pair of shoes,today I received a msg from the buyer stating in capitals SELLER you listed these as a size 39 I take a 39 DON'T fit.You lied.I replied saying that was the size on the shoe and if not happy I would refund,I received ba...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Dumb question: are sellers affected by site-wide voucher such as the current 5% off site-wide?

I've been in contact with a seller and made an offer on an item for $760. It has been accepted and I thought I'd give the 5% voucher a go, and success! However, I made a deal with this fellow for $760, and I don't really want to be cheating them of t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage Perception

When I have a buyer who purchases 2 of my items, I sometimes send them in a plain envelope as a parcel which costs $7.95 and I get a tracking number. Today I discovered that the Yellow Express Post envelope costs exactly the same as a parcel - $7.95 ...

Bitcoin

Bitcoin has been widely accepted as an alternative to most forms of payment by many sites and established online tradersWhy doesnt Ebay accept Bitcoin ? has Ebay any plans in the future to accept Bitcoin ?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It's Very Quiet

Gee! It's quiet isn't it? Or, is it just us? Our page views are way down. And, money does seem to be a bit short. I wish politicians would stop 'gobbing off.' I'm convinced they have affect on commerce. Are we entering a known seasonal lull? Melina.