Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pickup question

I have a potential buyer who also lives in the same city and is interested in knowing my location so she can decide if it's easier for her to pick up an item instead of me posting it. She has not made any purchase as yet. I'm super paranoid about get...

My basic store fee is $27.45 per month

Since July my eBay store fee jumped from $24.95 to $27.45 according to my invoices. But looking here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/storefees.html the fee should still be $24.95. Why am I being charged more, and where can I find out about the chang...

Mobile friendly simple template for ebay?

I used to use my own html created templates, but can't figure out how to readjust it for mobile friendly. Apart from shrinking it to mobile phone size in my listing description. Which looks a bit dumb for folks using a desktop or laptop. It's a minef...

Resolved! Warned for giving a buyer the pick-up address and phone number - AFTER he'd purchased via eBay!

Just copped a warning for messaging contact details to a buyer - AFTER he'd purchased the item on eBay! Back-story - buyer messages me, saying that he's nearby, and asking if he could pick the item up today. I responded that pick-up was welcome (pref...

Resolved! Advertised local pick up , buyer was out is state... item damaged by his courier

So I sold an item advertised for local pick up, out of state buyer sent courier to collect and the item arrived with him damaged . Buyer asks for a return , although also advertised as returns not accepted .I packed the item well , i supplied the box...

How to find Buyers Contact Number?

Sent an item to my Buyer on the 24th October, Aussie Post attempted delivery on the 27th, then redirected to a Local PO and it’s still awaiting pick-up. I sent her a message advising her of this situation on the 29th…no answer which is usual as we we...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I think Registered Post should be mandatory

Im really sure that Ebay should have Registered post as a mandorty selection if your selling something.Your almost sure to lose the item by not sending it Registered!#MakeRegisteredMandatory Seriously tho, can sellers just start offering it? would ma...

My latest payment is on hold until 31st December 1969

A few hours ago an item i had listed was sold and the buyer used express paypal which is complete.I look at the item under sold and it says payment pending untill ( date unavaliable )So i goto Paypal to see **bleep** is going on and i look at the tra...

AU items showing as from international seller

I am a local AU seller but all my items show up as items from international sellers on ebay.com.au. I have seen that other users have the same problem but eBay has not been able to assist (yet). I called them, they asked me to send a screenshot and t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY'S BEST MATCH PRODUCT SEARCH RESULTS DEFY LOGIC

Can anyone explain how ebay's Best Match search works. In my listings, for example, if one types in Spirax 550, my listing at $4.95 + Postage of $5.00 = $9.95 comes up automatically as the 14th listing in ebay's Best Match. When I change the sort box...

Buyer wants a refund but has no packaging

I will try to be brief here. I sold a car mirror and the buyer emailed me saying they recieved it weill packed but with a large crack downoneside.They asked for a refund and return address. I asked for a photo which they sent then I asked for them to...

eBay

On phone for an hour, with them said it's my internet, 34 hours before issue fixed grrrr. Not my internet everything else working . Will check it out idiots