BEWARE >> placing non paying bidder allerts on buyer !!!

i have just had 2 x non paying bidders and contacted FEEBAY (ONCE AGAIN)  to see what they want me to do ( i know what to do , but was just checking with FEEBAY gods!!) .

FEEBAY customer support ... ( hahaha ) told me to do this:

1. Open a npba ( non paying bidder allert) on the buyer and if they dont pay after 4 days of me opening npba i should close it and get my fees back.

I then asked the customer support ( hahaha) person that if i closed the npba after 4 days the buyer still had the option to give me negative feedback, her reply >>>> " oh if the buyer gives you negative feedback after you close npba FEEBAY will remove it and she gave me a ref # to use i need to call them back if that happens.

Well to my AMAZMENT (NOT)  i got neg feedback from both the buyers i put npba's on and contacted FEEBAY as they said to if this happens.

Differnet customer support officer (HAHAHAHAHA) to last time when i rang , gave her ref #'s and I gave the spiel i got 5 days earlier about this from her co- worker , her response >>>>>>>>>>no sorry sir , FEEBAY cannot and will not remove them negative feedbacks 

Absolutley AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! >>>>>> i do the right thing as FEEBAY says too and i recieve 2 x neg feedbacks that will not be removed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FEEBAY CCUSTOMER SUPPORT (HAHAHAHA ) NEEDS TO WAKE UP TO THEMSELVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: BEWARE >> placing non paying bidder allerts on buyer !!!

You are a joke , you dont accept pay pal you **bleep** people around then do a npba because you didn't get it your way . 4 - 5 - 2018
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

I doubt the OP would have cared about your opinion 3 years ago. I'm fairly sure they don't care now.

If you felt the need to include the date in your post, perhaps you should look at the top of all posts. They are date and time stamped.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

nothing like making your first post a good one.

dont ya just hate jokers on the boards!

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply