Best Couriers

Hi all,

Just wondering what everyone's experiences are with Couriers? I generally use Australia Post, but occassionaly have used e-Go Couriers as a seller and had fairly good experiences. I have had to prompt them to pick up items, and once they gor confused as I requested two parcles for pick up and they forgot the second one for a day or two until I queried. Other than that all parcels arrived intact.

I have heard a lot of bad press about Fastway, but have to say as a buyer who receives quite a lot from them, I have never had a bad experience. All parcels arriving and pretty good drivers.

What are your experiences?

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Best Couriers

(works for fastway)
Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Best Couriers

Is there any particular reason you dragged up a THREE YEAR old thread to post opinion? Unsupported, unless you know the people concerned, by fact?

Twice.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

Best Couriers

@davewil1964 wrote:

Is there any particular reason you dragged up a THREE YEAR old thread to post opinion? Unsupported, unless you know the people concerned, by fact?

Twice.

dave, go easy willya - this is groundbreakingly original stuff that has just blown my mind!!

Related image

It would never have occurred to me - or anyone else for that matter, in the history of the entire world - that when someone speaks in favour of a business, they're 99.999% of the time a plant paid for by that business, and they go around to internet forums and post favourable responses to try and counteract negative comments. I see it so clearly now, though - all their other posts are just a smokescreen for Big Parcel. Smiley Surprised

Based on this theory, it has come to my attention that I am employed by several companies, including - but not limited to  A good number of chocolate manufacturers (excluding Nestle), DHL, eBay - except when I hate them, and Australia Post - with the same disclaimer as before. th_wink.gif

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

Best Couriers

Oh dear, the boredom has sunk in finally.  beam me up.gif

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Best Couriers

That suggests that bordem is ever-present, just waiting to be acknowledged and / or unleashed, in a similar fashion to lunacy or foolishness. I'm never bored, but often quite foolish. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Best Couriers

Seriously?  ...

@davewil1964 wrote:

Twice.

He was probably just trying to be helpful and didn't look at the date? There's probably a range of such reasons, but more to the point, is there some reason you seem to feel obliged to pin him for it?

The fact of the matter is that the question "IS" still relevant, (which should be self evident by the fact that I'm only just now perusing this post)  ...Personally, I appreciate the input.  The more info/experiences are added, the more accurate the info, statistic or outcome becomes. That's how the law of averages works, and it's the average of as many experiences as possible which raises the level of achieving a higher likelihood of a reliable outcome for such a question.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Best Couriers

The point Dave was making is you can peruse the thread and get information that helps you (maybe..........if it's still current)

But there's absolutely no need to post, and drag up an old thread,  when no helpful info is added.

Which you just did!

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Best Couriers

Aramax is shocking ,never update tracking n are very unhelful n always late

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Best Couriers

Always late...............

Like responding to a post from 2016 ?

Don't use Aramax/sellers who use Sendle

Simple