Bidding - Friday - Maintenance / Does maintenance PREVENT bidding

Noted a few mentions on boards re 'I won't list fridays due to maintenance'.

How badly does maintenance interfere with bidding ? Are bidders able to bid at the last moment or are bidders likely to find they can't place their bids at the last moment due to 'difficulties' with bid being sent/accepted ???

If people  have SNIPER bids in place do they also have problems being accepted or do they get blocked during maintenance ??

Does anyone know, or has anyone had experiences where they felt their item had experienced good bids up to say friday, then it just died by staying at the last bid placed on say thursday ??

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Bidding - Friday - Maintenance / Does maintenance PREVENT bidding

@padi*0409 wrote:

8 year old thread dusty....................

just sayin'

I responded to a comment posted YESTERDAY. Why don't you and your other stale forum buddies get a life

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

@11dustyattic wrote:

@padi*0409 wrote:

8 year old thread dusty....................

just sayin'

I responded to a comment posted YESTERDAY. Why don't you and your other stale forum buddies get a life

And guess who liked the comment hahaha lmao

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Look when topics appear at the top of the list, I assume they're new or recent topics. It really upsets me how harsh you old part of the furniture forumites are. Who do you think you are? Humiliating people seems to be a sport for you. 

It really makes me feel physically sick when someone deliberately sets out to humiliate me in a public arena. 

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

@11dustyattic wrote:

Actually you didn't dusty, and no disrespect to you intended.

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply