Big Supermarket has 86.2% feedback

You may have reacently heard some news about a large supermarket chain entering the ebay space.

Wow, can't believe how low their feedback is. With the number of people leaving negative feeback for out of stocks, thier defect rate must be through the roof too.

Unless they get ebay to step in and fix it, I think it would be quite hard to recover from.

If you want to see for yourself, I followed them.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
19 REPLIES 19

I can't see them in your "following" list...

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

They regularly get negatives deleted. Because their T&Cs explicitly state the exclusions they are getting negged for.

There's a thread about it in 'buying', the appropriate board.

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

I wouldn't be at all surprised if ebay does give them special exemptions of the kind smaller sellers can only dream about, because ebay won't want to lose that business.

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

I can only see 10.....probably taking time to update?
Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

They regularly get negatives deleted. Because their T&Cs explicitly state the exclusions they are getting negged for.

There's a thread about it in 'buying', the appropriate board.

Do you intentionally make comments like that in order to start an argument?

I disagree since I am not discussing making a purchase from them. I am discussing, or attempting to discuss a fellow seller and what we can learn from their example since they appear to be one of ebay's preferred clients.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Huh. Odd.

Well, it's not the big Aussie supermarket that sound's like it has something to do with clothes made from sheep's fur. It's the other one.
Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

Digital ghost explained it in that thread. They have T&Cs saying that this might happen and when a neg is posted saying it happened the neg gets removed.

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply