Bonus Auto-Relists Glitch

Tonight I had over 80 items ending which had already listed for 10 days and then auto-relisted a further 3 times.

To my surprise they all re-listed yet again.

When I went to edit them to see if the auto-relist box was still there... it was. It was ticked and said "Relist up to 4 times".

Nice to have a glitch work in my favour for a change. Smiley LOL  

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bonus Auto-Relists Glitch

Whoops! Two other threads already about this. My bad. Smiley Embarassed

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Whoops! Two other threads already about this. My bad. Smiley Embarassed

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Just keep in mind that it might be the number that's a glitch and won't relist 4 times.

Some members have 8 relists showing.

But as I said it may not actually relist for that many, I don't know.

image host
Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Mine are currently on their "4th" relist with 4 still remaining so fingers crossed the glitch continues. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

utebns
Community Member
Auto relists have gone up from 3, to 8.

Now is the perfect time for casual sellers to end all their buy it now listings that run for 30 days using the 3 free relists, and relist again!
For the siper Sunday $1 fee i changed all mine to 30 days, buy it now relists. They will now run for 8 months untill i need to relist if they are unsold!
Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

@utebns wrote:

Now is the perfect time for casual sellers to end all their buy it now listings that run for 30 days using the 3 free relists, and relist again!
For the siper Sunday $1 fee i changed all mine to 30 days, buy it now relists. They will now run for 8 months untill i need to relist if they are unsold!

No need to end them. They have been automatically extended.

For me, at least. I checked several that were due to run out on the 3 relists, and they still have 5 left.

As far as Super Sunday goes, the $1 FVF ends at the first relist. If you're banking on that to last for the 9 months, you will be disappointed.

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

The 3 then 4 free relists used to work for me, but haven't now for about 6 months.  Just a thought, are any Power Sellers getting the free relist option? eBay told me that was the reason, (which I think is BS because I have had Power Seller status for a long time and it was never an issue).

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

@justkidzbiz wrote:

The 3 then 4 free relists used to work for me, but haven't now for about 6 months.  Just a thought, are any Power Sellers getting the free relist option? eBay told me that was the reason, (which I think is BS because I have had Power Seller status for a long time and it was never an issue).

It is indeed BS. I get them on my PS account, which I've had for a few years. Not sure how many, but at least 4.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@utebns wrote:

No need to end them. They have been automatically extended.

For me, at least. I checked several that were due to run out on the 3 relists, and they still have 5 left.

As far as Super Sunday goes, the $1 FVF ends at the first relist. If you're banking on that to last for the 9 months, you will be disappointed.

Dave, how do you check how many relists you have left on any particular item?

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Click on Revise Item to the right of a listing on your selling page and where you tick the auto relists it'll tell you how many are left.
Message 10 of 20
Latest reply