Buyer saying "Delivered" item isn't delivered

A buyer of mine has just contacted me regardung an undelivered item - but it shows as delivered on the postal tracking!
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Buyer saying "Delivered" item isn't delivered

Copy what you see on the AP site and paste it into a message and ask to see if another person in the house has it.

As long as you can prove it was delivered you should be protected.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Sometimes it will say delivered if the postie has it on board ready for delivery or it has been delivered to a PO.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

You mean the Australia Post website?
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I would contact AusPost right now if the buyer is saying they haven't got the parcel and it is comming up as delivered. I had an express post order that took a week to get delivered because they delivered it to the wrong address, as soon as I contacted them they sorted it out the same day.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Just tried to give Australia Post a call and they can only open a delivery dispute case, but it needs to be opened by the receiver. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I don't think you need to open a dispute. Just ask why they haven't delivered the item. If I send something registered post and it doesn;t arrive it is me who makes a claim. I'm assuming this is all within Australia.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Unfortunately AP say things are delivered when they aren't.  I sent an express post parcel, present for a family member, it never arrived, yet AP tracking showed that it was delivered.  Had it not been a family member I probably would've thought they were lying, after all if AP say it's delivered it should be delivered.

The express post parcel, never showed up, they checked with neighbours, they checked the garden incase it'd been hidden behind a bush, it was nowhere and nothing we could do about coz AP said they delivered it.

Dee

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply