Buyers not understanding how to combine postage.

Does anyone else continuously have problems with customers not understanding how combined postage works?

Example, I get heaps of people ask me if I combine postage (which I do) and then explain that you need to commit to buy each item (but not pay for them individually) and then the postage will combine automatically at the very end. But nearly every time they always pay for each item separately. Or people will buy the items and pay separately for each one, and then send me a message after asking me to combine the postage.

I'm finding myself needing to go into PayPal and refund postage costs nearly everyday. Even some of these members have hundreds of feedback and been a member of 5+ years.

Why is this so confusing for so many members and does anyone else have this problem?

Let's work together and be best friends.
Message 1 of 83
Latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

I have this problem all the time.  My theory is ebay make this difficult on purpose for buyers so they end up paying for multiple post then as a seller you refund.  Due to the fact ebay no longer refund the post fees, once again they are the winners.

Message 81 of 83
Latest reply

*sigh*

…..and why can’t folk look at the date of a thread before dragging it up from the bowels of the pit, before commenting on it! 

This thread commenced in 2013.

The post you commented on, 2020. 

let this thread die! FTLOG! 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 82 of 83
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 83 of 83
Latest reply