Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to unsend an item

A little while ago ebay changed their your item sold emails to be all about postage labels and sendle. Apparently I accidently clicked the download postage label on my phone which (without even logging in or confirming) has marked an item as sent wit...

Insertion Fees - should be FREE listing

I haven't listed for a while, but I thought from Ebay emails, listing was still free except for some select items. I haven't selected anything in my listing that would add a cost and when I click on the amount it says "insertion fee"I am having a bit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tax on Packing Slip, Invoice

Hi Community! When I print Packing Slips, Order Receipts or Invoices, the Sales Tax is always listed as $0.00. We are registered for GST in Australia, so the 10% tax should be assumed and displayed to be included in the sales price. We are able to pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New ebay 'Seller Hub' format.

I can't get across (without swearing) how absolutely horrible the new ebay seller hub format is. Well done ebay. How to take a format that worked okay, and revamp it into the most god awful counterintuitive piece of rubbish. I've got no idea how peop...

How to charge postage after the item was paid?

Hi, My item was set as "local pick up". Buyer clicked "buy it now" and paid instantly. Now buyer want me to post the item. I would like to post, but how can I charge the postage? Thank you very much.

Amount due for invoice?

Ebay have send me some money with item description "Amount due for invoice".I've not sold anything for this amount so not sure what it is unless it's a refund from some fee overcharge. Anyone knows what it is?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

interview with jooman park, CEO of ebay australia

hi guys, thought some sellers here might be interested in reading this article from "the australian" which contains parts of an interview with jooman park, the CEO of ebay australia for the past 4 years. it talks about the opening of amazon in austra...

fake qty of items sold, sellers scam

Im wondering if any one has had any luck having a competitors listing removed because they are misinforming potential buyers that they have sold hundreds of units however when you check the history it clearly shows the items was something totally dif...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New payment holds on non tracked items presents a problem

So I just read the new rules coming in Feb 7. One in particular"If you upload a valid tracking number, the funds for that order will be held until there is a tracking scan from the carrier showing us the item is on the way to the buyer"so my australi...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

GST

Why do I have to pay EBay GST on Postage Costs associated with an item, when I don’t use them as a postage service.I post items from a POST OFFICE and then pay more GST on that same postage cost.

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is the Onus of signature on delivery proof on seller?

I sold and posted a $2000 laptop with Signature on Delivery option with Australia Post. Tracking shows status as "Delivered". Buyer claims INR and ebay has ruled against me and asked me to refund. Enquiry with Australia post says the item was "lost i...