How to update sent item as delivered.

Hi, sold an item and Australia post tracking stated delivered but ebay saying only has been sent, how do i fix this to receive payment from ebay.   Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay will see you as a "new seller" so your funds will be on hold for up to 30 days.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=481...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

ebay has often been a bit slow/ behind Australia Post with the tracking updates

Did you upload the tracking to eBay/use an eBay label/just 'mark it as sent ?

How long has it been since it was delivered? 

But your last feedback as a seller was more than a year ago, so assuming you are talking about this account, and assuming you fully signed up for Managed Payments and were verified to sell before doing so, you will still have the 30 day hold on funds like all 'new' sellers 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

As already said, the eBay tracking is a bit slower than on the official AusPost website.

It doesn't happen so often, but occasionally the eBay tracking never updates. I had this happen to me a few times, I don't know why.

Should this happen to you and affect the release of your funds, you can contact eBay and show them the tracking on the official AusPost website.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If your funds are on hold for 30 days, proof of delivery is not sufficient for ebay to release funds early.  You will also need to receive +FB from the buyer, before ebay will consider an early payout.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply